• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Gen VIII Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I was a late-comer to Gen VIII - I didn't buy a single Pokémon game between Black 2 about a year after its release and April 2022, when I bought everything I'd missed and more. So, naturally I have missed out on a lot of events (especially compared to how few were available back when I played in Gen IV). Thanks to the extreme generosity of certain users I've already built up a sizeable collection, mostly of Gen VI / VII given cloning is a lot more easily carried out in those generations. But...there's a lot still missing, including some I really want! So I figure let's get a thread going with my measly collection, see if I can get everything I'm after before Gen IX!

Want
    • Steven's Beldum (in Gen VI - it triggers extra dialogue during Delta Episode, apparently)
    • Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon (ideally in Gen VI so I can get some clones made)
    • World Championships Antique Sinistea (I'm an absolute mug, I didn't know the championships being in London was such a rare thing! Or that it was happening!)
    • Arthur Shiny Zamazenta
    • Rock Star Shiny Toxtricity
    • Pokémon Center BDay Milcery (well, really I just want the rare sweets)
    • Kohei Fujida's Sableye
    • Baik Jongyoon's Shiny Amoonguss

For Trade (Events)
    • JPN Ash's Gengar
    • JPN Ash's Dragonite
    • JPN Ash's Lucario
    • JPN Ash's Sirfetch'd
    • JPN Ash's Dracovish
    • Victory Victini
    • Mythical22 Genesect x2
    • Mythical22 Volcanion
    • Mythical22 Marshadow
    • Armor Shiny Galarian Moltres
    • Jirawiwat's Shiny Clefairy
    • Eric's Gastrodon
    • FAL2010 Mew (currently in USUM)
    • Johto-hatched Manaphy (currently in USUM)
    • 20th Anniversary Manaphy (currently in ORAS)
    • 20th Anniversary Darkrai (currently in ORAS)
    • 20th Anniversary Keldeo
    • HOME Gift Pikachu (the one you get for signing up)

For Trade (Other)
    • Melmetal - I have a 3* one sat in LGPE, and another couple in Go which can be brought through LGPE in order to set its nature, or straight to HOME
    • PLA-caught Shiny Drifloon
    • I have the Yellow Forest and Winner's Path routes available on the Pokéwalker still, and can transfer any caught Pokémon forwards
    • Also willing to catch anything wild in Johto in the Apriball of your choice
    • I have every non-legendary Gen 1-8 Pokémon
    • A few spare legends scattered across Gen IV, V, VII, and VIII
    • Some rare ball combos in Gen VIII (Ralts in Friend Ball, Slowpoke (and Galar) in Dream Ball etc.)
    • Go Vivillon - except for Ocean, Sand, Sun, and Tundra (and will have those soon!)

Note - I haven't listed every event I don't have, so if you want something by all means offer away!

EDIT: Availability

I'm usually around 19:00-00:00 Monday-Wednesday, and Friday. Much wider range on weekends. All times are UK, get a world clock and look up London if you're unsure 😊

Last edited:
    Years
    Live one is fine as long as it is legit. How do we proceed from here it's my first time using the forum. Is their a PM so I can share my gamer tag and a good trade time or something.

Years
    I may also have the zarude you want. I have 2 forms. 1 with a scarf and 1 without. Not sure which is the dada form you already have. If interested I wouldn't mind getting a dexosys or volcanian.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I may also have the zarude you want. I have 2 forms. 1 with a scarf and 1 without. Not sure which is the dada form you already have. If interested I wouldn't mind getting a dexosys or volcanian.

Its Zarude without the scarf I'm after!

I figure we do 2x trades - in BDSP we do Deoxys for Manaphy Egg, and in SwSh we do Marshadow for Zarude - it allows users to check summaries so we both know what we're getting. I edited the OP with my usual availability, but given there's a 6-hour gap between us, I'm guessing it makes more sense to do something later in the day my time - given its a weekend I'll definitely check this thread at 16:00 my time which is 10:00 yours, but I'm available all day. My trainer IDs are Sword (M) in Sword, and Platinum (F) in Shining Pearl, and I pretty much always just use a link code 8808 1110

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I just realised I never offered a Deoxys on my list - I don't have one I'm willing to part with. Volcanion is definitely do-able though!

Last edited:
    Years
    So sorry for the late response. I have 3 kids so weekends are bad for me. Can we do Monday at 10:00 my time?
    First Manaphy egg on Diamond (Camper Male). Second Zarude in Sword (Postman).

Volcanian is fine.
    Thanks this is the last one I need to finish my full national dex.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    So sorry for the late response. I have 3 kids so weekends are bad for me. Can we do Monday at 10:00 my time?
    First Manaphy egg on Diamond (Camper Male). Second Zarude in Sword (Postman).

Volcanian is fine.
    Thanks this is the last one I need to finish my full national dex.

Oh yeah of course, didn't notice the age data haha

So that is...yeah, 6pm mine. Works fine!

Years
    Actually we will have to do 3 trades since volcanian is not in Pearl/Diamond

1. BDSP My manaphy egg for your Rando
    2. SWSH My Rando for your Marshadow
    3. SWSH My Zarude (no scarf) for your Volcanian.

Ok?

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2022
    Hey! I just saw your post. If you want I can trade you the 3 shiny birds for the Mythical codes.

By the way, as I am a new user, to be sure that I am not a scammer I am willing to trade you the 3 shiny birds and then you send me the 3 codes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey! I just saw your post. If you want I can trade you the 3 shiny birds for the Mythical codes.

By the way, as I am a new user, to be sure that I am not a scammer I am willing to trade you the 3 shiny birds and then you send me the 3 codes.

Yeah this would be a good trade!

Also saves me having to restart Shield to redeem them

What time zone are you in? I posted my usual time in the OP but do have some flexibility outside that when it's stuff I want (different when I give things away, then people can wait hehe)

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2022
    I am at EST. If you want we can do the trade in about 7 hours if it is good for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back