• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Gen VIII Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2022
    Great. I just noticed that you are not looking for a shiny moltres. So if you want I can trade you the 2 other shiny galar birds and one of the shiny dogs. Let me know what is your preference!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Great. I just noticed that you are not looking for a shiny moltres. So if you want I can trade you the 2 other shiny galar birds and one of the shiny dogs. Let me know what is your preference!

Oh yeah haha. That would be awesome! Zacian for sure, looks so much cooler.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2022
    Oh yeah haha. That would be awesome! Zacian for sure, looks so much cooler.

IIRC mythical can be traded through HOME friend trade, if you have that my FC is

KQQEYNQEYKZV

EDIT: Nm, looked it up and Zacian has Rusted Sword which I can't get if you do it through HOME so lets do SwSh

Great.
    If you still have the codes for the 2022 mythicals you can just private message them to me after all the trades.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2022
    Alright don't be offended but...you're definitely online, not just on local communication? I know SwSh trading sucks but still this is taking a while

I am 99.9% sure I am online. The Y-comm is blue and I keep getting new stamps

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2022
    I will close my game and let's try a different code. Let's go with 1909 1506

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I know everyone's distracted by SV right now (personally I'm averaging 1 long session per week, then flitting around other games and Netflix), but I'm still looking for these!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back