• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I also yell at people quite a bit for only posting numbers. But really, it's not like the discussions in this thread are as hard to contribute to as the ones in TCTI and especially DLTMS0.

Yukari

Yeah, we don't have a regular member and/or an Admin who need to get all their weirdness out on here.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

We could start by just not giving a fuck when it comes to what we say.

For example, "How do you get a baby out of a blender? With a straw." something along those lines.

And really, psyduck? My god, that's pathetic.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Sure, but nowadays people don't know where exactly to draw that line which is problematic.

Me, I draw the line at 9/11 jokes. They're just plane wrong.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Nothing gets censored for me because I have the censor turned off. I do have to sensor my thoughts a lot thought. I would have been banned a long time ago if it weren't for the little self control I do have. And the edit feature.

Years

Same here, but sometimes I turn it on to see what Pokemon they use to replace the bad words. Also, if I spoke my mind about people, I'd be instantly booted out. I'm a very negative person.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I've thought about making an LP series before, but by the time I got through 10 minutes of footage it was just completely unwatchable because I was either being completely silent or saying a lot of things that just really should not be said.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Just figured out how to turn the censor off, neat.

What I try to do nowadays is try to find a balance between self control and being able to enjoy myself. Too much of either element is a bad thing now, unless you're sadistic or masochistic but that's a different story.

Thought about doing a LP myself but I'd run out of energy pretty fast.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I've dealt with being yelled at, cursed at and put down for a pretty good portion of life. It doesn't even affect me anymore.

Years

I've dealt with that too, but I'm not as strong emotionally as other people are in some cases. Like, I used to cry a lot in elementary school over small things.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I've never really been one for crying. All that was done to me made me into a pretty stereotypical bully. Between my friend who lived in the house behind me and my parents I had a lot of built up anger that I took out on other people in my neighborhood but after a couple of years (about 5th grade) we all got to be really good friends and I stopped being a dick.

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years

Hello boys I have returned B) Did ya miss me?
    Congrats to me for making Elite 4 in my league. Reason for my disappearance, lul.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back