• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

Quick reply is just soooo much faster than post reply. I had to wait like 5 seconds before I could type this.

Years

My condolences. Deleting a double post after using Quick Reply will take just as many, if not more clicks than just using Post Reply.

Yukari

It's from Hellsing. (If you hover your mouse over the "Theme" text in my signature you can see that."

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2020

Yea, I recognize the name, it's one of those series I've been wanting to watch but been putting off for too long, gonna get on 'er

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2020

Yea, I recognize the name, it's one of those series I've been wanting to watch but been putting off for too long, gonna get on 'er

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back