• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Anime and Manga fan club

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
'Coruse you cood, I don't mind. Anyway, my section is...needing material to put in it. Once I have that, I'll let you know.

~Ozy~

Years
I put up an example list in the Writer's/Artists club. Anyway, I don't have anything to put in the section yet.

~Ozy~

Years
Na, I used the Invisionfree design tools to get it up and running. But as for the appearence, that's all our doing.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Wow. That's a lot better than anything I've ever put together. We could link it to the site, if the principal and our sponser approves it. But, are you sure you want to do something like that? Anything that's under our domain name has to be moderated by the principal and our sponsor.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Sure. That's fine. That's probably a better idea anyway; that way, we can start from scratch.

~Ozy~

Years
Ummm...Not as of yet. I'll replace the Code Blu link when it's up. Although, could you tell me what you want in terms of what's actually on it?

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Humm...that's a pretty big decision for me to make on my own. I had better talk with the others about it before I say anything. Even if they don't have an opinion on it, at least they'll know what's going on. I think we're going to go see AVP tomarro, so I should see them then.

~Ozy~

Years
Alright, I'll give you my ideas so far then:

Section 1: Writer's/Artist's corner
Fanfics
Fanart
General Fiction
Essay and other non-fiction
Poetry & songwriting
Other art

Section 2: Edit central (password protected)
Editor's discussion
Layout
Suggestions and help

Section 3: Other stuff
General chat
Forum games (posts here don't count toward your overall count)
Technical issues
Civil debate

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
That sounds good so far. I'll talk with the other three, or PM them if they come online while I am.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Sure, if you want. But school is starting next week; there's no rush if you'd rather wait until after the big back to school ordeal has died down a bit.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Are you referring to the first school meeting or the online meeting we were discussing earlier?

Back