• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet said:
    Can anyone tell me a way on making a PokeDex system?

I have everything I need.
    Here's a base for a Pokedex. Use it and expand it to make a full Pokedex Provide full credit to Pokemaster_Shiny if you do use it.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Jeff_PKLight said:
    Try opening it up in RM2k/3 and test it from there. It works fine for me as well.
    Well, yeah that is what needs to be done. I thought that was obvious though. It wont work just by clicking on files, it's got to be imported into your own game's folders

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Does anyone know how to make a Pokemon style battle system for RPG Maker 2000? Sorry if this causes any problems. Thanks for any help.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Hey thanks for the link. I'm going to get that and use it in my game. Thanks again for the link.

Pokemon: Be in the Game!

I am the master...
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 5, 2005
    Here are some sprites I ripped from Fire Red, Leaf green, Ruby, and Saphire. Give me full credit if you use them! You can use them for the Pokedex and in the DBS.

Years
    Auriok_Steelshaper said:
    Could someone please make me a character set of a person wearing a cloak Fr/Lg style in the following colours:
    Black
    White
    Blue
    Green
    Red
    Yellow
    Thanks in advance :)
    Actually could someone just recolour these trainers in those colours.
    Does anyone have an Ash character set?
    Wait, i don't have the character set anymore...it's the male and female trainers by rm2k3kid they are wearing green clothes with green hats.

Years
    Robbie said:
    Does anyone make maps like the one at https://sprites.fireball20xl.com/NSA/Sheets/frworldmap.png?

I need one for my online game. It's a pretty simple map, with one large island in the centre and four smaller islands to the bottom, bottom-right and left of it. I can put all the towns and stuff on, I just need someone to actually do the main map x.x I'm useless at it.

Thanks!
    There's a chipset somewhere around here for world map.. I used to have it but lost it, Daegon may have given me mine.. I know you need it for an online game but it's easier to make a map and take a screenie of it.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Can anyone get me a adul sprite of princess Zelda?Thanks ahead of time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back