• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Jeff_PKLight said:
    Any help? Some swimmers will be alright....

I can't get the trainers uploaded because they're already in bitmap form.
    [I'll keep trying though.]

Does anyone have an RMXP menu script, & where would I put it?

Pokemon: Be in the Game!

I am the master...
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 5, 2005
    StreetxXxBadass said:
    Are you asking for the actual map to the WHOLE region or maps of EVERY route and city/town???

Cause someone would prob give you the WHOLE map but really doubt anyone would give you EVERY map in the game. Thats something you'll have to do yourself like I am, either find other peoples chipsets, or make your own from scratch like me.

Ummmm, one other thing about that, why are you gonna remake a game of something that you don't know what it looks like??????

Where can I find maps ripped from Gold/Silver so that I don't have to go through and do it. IF, I have to rip myself, could someone give me a save file where I got fly and can go EVERYWHERE in the game?

Still need help /\
    I know what it looks, like but i havent played it in almost 9 years! So i need a map of it so i can remake it! Do you have one?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    The WHOLE region map like in the gear, or the actual ROUTES and CITY/TOWN maps???

I have both but ripped both myself, found all the route maps at one site but didn't use to rip from cause colors are different from the actual game. But the cities and insides I ripped myself. Haven't even fully got some like the Pokemon Tower and Mansion, Caves, stuff like that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Mooshykris said:
    Um... As I asked before:

1. How do you make the script editor readable with a 15 inch screen.
    2. I need a RPGXP Cave Tileset.

I need help.

I also have a another more question:
    3. How do you create a battle intro?

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    retsubty said:
    Can someone make me a cbs system please, and yes I know I am a newbie...
    You have to show them your project & earn to get it before someone will actually make you one..

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    retsubty said:
    uhh... well how do you take screens from your game so that you can show them?

Easy!
    Just look at you key board real quick.

Now, hold ALT + PRINT SCREEN/SysRq
    [PRINT SCREEN is above the INSERT key.]

Ok, now when playing do that then open paint up & paste it!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Use "Print Screen"
    It's on your keyboard. It'll take a screenshot of your screen. You, then, paste it in Paint or something and edit it to your liking.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Jeff, you should stop making the same quotes every 12 hours. If nobody has replied then it's because nobody has the charsets and you'd probably be better off ripping them yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back