• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
    Pokeflute said:
    to do that. click the little quote button on the bottom-right of the persons post box message thing.
    he means how to put the screenshot in a topic.

1. upload the picture.
    2. put the link between IMG tags
    Code:
    [IMG]link_of_image[/IMG]

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    Sel_Girl said:
    I don't know to make it so you can battle people. Does anyone know how?

What do you mean by battling people? If it's about battling people like the heroes/soldiers/king/etc. it's simple.

If you like to use the already existant in RMXP ones, (You use RMXP right?),
    you go to the Database, then Monster.

In Monster click on Array Size, and then choose the total amount of enemy types you want to have.
    For this example, we shall make a fight with a soldier.

Name it in the above location and give him stats (compare with your character's and other monsters (the top monsters are easier), and then in the behavior tab, choose his attacks.

Then, time for weaks and strongs;)

You choose what that enemy is weak against, and strong against (both elements and status effects)

A- Really weak
    B- Weak
    C- Normal
    D- Strong
    E- Really Strong
    F- No effect

(I think it's like that... or maybe in the Elements E is No effect and F Absorbs?
    Yo'll have to try...)

And then finally click on the Battle graphic, and look for a soldier graphic.

Hurray, the enemy's done! But he's still not implemented in battle!
    Then you go to Monster Group (On the right of Monsters), and Array Size for one more.

Name it, then add the disired quantity of Monsters into a group (ex: 2 Soldiers)

Then, Apply! All done. Now You just have to put it into an event or a map;)

Hope I helped!

Last edited:

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    OK someone has probably already posted this before but how do you upload scrrenies of game play? Yes i know it involves printscreen but I dont know what button that is.

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
    Years
    Also, If you press Alt+Prnt Screen, you dont have to remove the start menu or any other windows!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2005
    How do I?

How do I make it so when you pick a pokeball, it shows that you have a pokemon? Also How do I make a custom menu like the one in all of the pokemon games? I am using RPG Maker 2000, but I can use RPG MAKER 2003 if this is not possible in RPG Maker 2000!

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Does anyone have an Autotile or a picture of an edited pokemon building that resembles a bank? I will give full credit.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Ok well i have decided to make a pokemon game on rpg maker xp. But the problem is i dont know how to implerment the catching and battling system.

So these are the 3 things i need help with:

1) The pokemon battling system

2) The pokemon catching system

3) The pokemon experince leveling up and evolving system.

Please Help!!!

- Lone Eevee

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back