• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    i feel really stupid for asking this, but i do not know how to get a screenshot of my game. does anyone have any suggestions?
    On your Keyboard, Somewhere to the right of F12, there's a button called "Print Screen" Press that button, and it'll basically "Copy" Your Screen. Paste that into an Art Program such as Paint, then Save.
    Ok, I need a recource converter. Does nyone know where I can get one?
    Check here:
    www.dubealex.com

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Peekimon said:
    On your Keyboard, Somewhere to the right of F12, there's a button called "Print Screen" Press that button, and it'll basically "Copy" Your Screen. Paste that into an Art Program such as Paint, then Save.

Check here:
    www.dubealex.com

I tried that. It didn't work.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    Originally Posted by Peekimon

i tried that, and it worked in paint. the only problem is that it is a bmp file, and the manage attachements says that isn't vaild! so, does anyone know how i can fix it?

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    is there a way to make a pokemon game using the scripting system in rmxp?
    Yah, the Scripting Capability lets you edit your game to your requirements.
    You can make menus, battle systems, naming system with RGSS [Scripting]

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    That's the problem, the Open Item Menu Window Command, makes the Item Window Appear, remove that, and when you press "No" Nothing will appear

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back