• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: General Pokémon Trading Card Game Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    I would love to get a Full Art Dragonite Card for my collection (as Dragonite is my favorite pokemon), but I don't think there is one?

Anyone know if it will ever come out?

Years
  • QxmysRO.jpg

There is. From the Rising Fist set (above) and when the english version of this set hits next month (Furious Fists) hopefully it will have the same set list.

Years
  • QxmysRO.jpg

There is. From the Rising Fist set (above) and when the english version of this set hits next month (Furious Fists) hopefully it will have the same set list.

Translation of the card, for those curious:
    Dragonite-EX – Dragon – HP180
    Basic Pokemon

Ability: Barge In
    When you play this Pokemon to your Bench, you may select any number of basic Energy cards attached to your Pokemon and attach them to this Pokemon. Then, if any Energy were attached in that way, switch this Pokemon with your Active Pokemon.

[G][G][L]: Jet Sonic: 80+ damage. You may discard an Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, this attack does 40 more damage.

When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fairy (x2)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 3

Years
  • I myself used to be into the TCG a LONG time ago (like before I was a teen), but I didn't really care much growing up. I do tend to enjoy watching booster box opening videos every so often, though, and sometimes the cards themselves can be fun to look at for no real reason.

Has anyone who went to Nationals recently been to the TCG tournaments or plan to? Because I know there are those, or I might be thinking of something else...

Years
  • I myself used to be into the TCG a LONG time ago (like before I was a teen), but I didn't really care much growing up. I do tend to enjoy watching booster box opening videos every so often, though, and sometimes the cards themselves can be fun to look at for no real reason.

Has anyone who went to Nationals recently been to the TCG tournaments or plan to? Because I know there are those, or I might be thinking of something else...

I've actually never been to nationals... it's always too far for me to commit to going each year.

I do go to local ones when I have the time and am not extrremely rusty with the TCG, though. Free entry to 90% of tournaments that are not booster drafts, as long they're sanctioned events.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    So did anyone participate in the tournament testing? It was pretty fun and i got a couple boosters out of it :D

Years
  • Tourney in 2 hours.... 6 AM PDT.

Absolutely wonderful timing for me to make it... NOT. Oh well, can't say they haven't tried covering the whole world in their beta tests.

So did anyone participate in the tournament testing? It was pretty fun and i got a couple boosters out of it :D

Nah. I was busy with work at the time they were running today.

What'd you get from those boosters?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    Hi, i have problem with Pokmon tcg. Download and install are ok, but when i launch the game it is cut on screen, i see only top left corner. I tried to change the resolution, but its the same in all the cases. I tried to print screen it, but it shows normal game when i can see everything, but in fact i can't. I tried reinstalling and downloading from other sites, but its the same everywhere. Can someone help me solve this problem?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    Did you run a Virus scan lately on your computer? PTCGO had a history of viruses messing with it before.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    I myself used to be into the TCG a LONG time ago (like before I was a teen), but I didn't really care much growing up. I do tend to enjoy watching booster box opening videos every so often, though, and sometimes the cards themselves can be fun to look at for no real reason.

I actually have, it is allot of fun. It is always more fun when you win. I have also been to worlds, unfortuneately, I didn't compete. I missed my CP by just under 50 points, and Jason Klaczynski beat me, so my dream was dead, but I was still in Vancouver, so I was surrounded by my friends. You really have to develop friends in Pokémon for it to become fun, but if you don't, make some. I have some friends with rising stars and some of the best players. I had no Idea who I was befriending until I met them.

Years
  • Hi, i have problem with Pokmon tcg. Download and install are ok, but when i launch the game it is cut on screen, i see only top left corner. I tried to change the resolution, but its the same in all the cases. I tried to print screen it, but it shows normal game when i can see everything, but in fact i can't. I tried reinstalling and downloading from other sites, but its the same everywhere. Can someone help me solve this problem?

There's only one official source for the TCGO, and downloading it from other sites has probably just given you a virus-ridden download.

www.pokemontcg.com

What are the hardware specs of your computer? May be a graphics driver issue with your computer itself rather than the game client.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    I have to say that "Best Friends" deck is pretty funny. And by that i mean Magmotor/Electivire from the new set.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2014
    Hey everybody!!! I need some help! I was gonna make a grass fire deck but sadly volcorana is no long legal. So I need a new status effect and I choose paralyze. Can you guys list me all of the legal cards boundaries crossed on of every singly pokemon that paralyzes? I would greatly greatly appreciate it

Years
  • Hey everybody!!! I need some help! I was gonna make a grass fire deck but sadly volcorana is no long legal. So I need a new status effect and I choose paralyze. Can you guys list me all of the legal cards boundaries crossed on of every singly pokemon that paralyzes? I would greatly greatly appreciate it

Gave you a response in your thread you made about that.

I'll make a post of the deck i put together in the deck list.

Awesome. I'll go take a look at it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back