• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 5 - Drawoff!

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I'm so glad Mijumaru found some love on this thread. <3 The realistic one I saw was awesome.
    I so nervous, everyone did so well. D:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I'm so glad Mijumaru found some love on this thread. <3 The realistic one I saw was awesome.
    I so nervous, everyone did so well. D:

Oh man don't I know it.
    I have that pins and needles feeling.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Oh man don't I know it.
    I have that pins and needles feeling.
    I have a more butterflies-in-stomach feeling. xD Probably because I'm going to the movies (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World) and I know when I get back we'll have the results.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I have a more butterflies-in-stomach feeling. xD Probably because I'm going to the movies (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World) and I know when I get back we'll have the results.

Well the movie should Alleviate the stress a little right?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    You're one of the entries that killed my hopes :P It's absolutely stunning ;)

And no, I don't feel bad. I have other competitions to hope for x)

As true as it is that my Wargle is STARING INTO YOUR SOUL...
    I don't know if it's good enough.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Man, I know that I will never reach the next round. Aragornbird's entry is just amazing, as well as some of the other peoples here.

It's true. Aragornbird probably has this contest pegged.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Well one already sent in the results for sure.
    We just need to hang tight... Just a little longer... We've waited this long after all.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm logging off to go eat a fast food dinner. It should help alleviate some of my anxiety. XD

Hopefully the results of round one will be posted by the time I'm back. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay guys, judges have voted and...

Nesquisan
    Inkpuddle
    Lightning
    aragornbird
    Dr. Octogonapus

All were favoured the most by the judges and are through to round two. Just draw another picture of a Generation 5 Pokemon and... you five have about 27 hours from now!

Also congrats to the rest of you, your results were REALLY close, but these ones were the top ones by the judges. (Most that got 9's/10's, etc) Some of you will probably be surprised by your results - so congrats guys. PM me if you want to know your individual scores.

Aaaaand. Finally, guys, thanks for taking such an interest, it means a lot to me and we might even have this again next year - with more of a range to draw from. If you didn't get through, don't give up hope, you're all still awesome.

To the five (who I'll vm to make sure they know), if you don't draw your image in time, you're disqualified, sorry. But I'm sure you guys can do that. Good luck!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Okay guys, judges have voted and...

Nesquisan
    Inkpuddle
    Lightning
    aragornbird
    Dr. Octogonapus

All were favoured the most by the judges and are through to round two. Just draw another picture of a Generation 5 Pokemon and... you five have about 27 hours from now!

Also congrats to the rest of you, your results were REALLY close, but these ones were the top ones by the judges. (Most that got 9's/10's, etc) Some of you will probably be surprised by your results - so congrats guys. PM me if you want to know your individual scores.

Aaaaand. Finally, guys, thanks for taking such an interest, it means a lot to me and we might even have this again next year - with more of a range to draw from. If you didn't get through, don't give up hope, you're all still awesome.

To the five (who I'll vm to make sure they know), if you don't draw your image in time, you're disqualified, sorry. But I'm sure you guys can do that. Good luck!

Just like I thought.
    Awell. It was fun.
    Good luck to everyone else!

Years
    Kirozane, please stick around, it's nice having someone to chat to in the thread!

Well done to all the winners- ah, um, I'm in there. D: Well thankyou all, nice to see my art is appreciated by someone! \o/

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Kirozane, please stick around, it's nice having someone to chat to in the thread!

Well done to all the winners- ah, um, I'm in there. D: Well thankyou all, nice to see my art is appreciated by someone! \o/

Don't think I can, seeing as I've been DQ'ed and all...
    I'm actually disappointed to the point of tears..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Haha it sounds like round 1 winners have thought they won already. Two more rounds to go, guys :)

And aww, it isn't something to cry over, it was all in fun D:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Haha it sounds like round 1 winners have thought they won already. Two more rounds to go, guys :)

And aww, it isn't something to cry over, it was all in fun D:

I know. It just kinda killed my opinion of my picture is all.
    I used to like it, but now... I dunno. Mixed emotions.

Back