• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 5 - Drawoff!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nope, only the top 5 progress to round 2, sorry. XD;

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I made my picture with no intentions of winning anything! But it was fun. It gave me some incentive to actually draw, which I haven't really since school let out back in June.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Only the people who were in the top 5 of Round 1 are eligible for Round 2, however, feel free to keep drawing for the fun of it.

I know. It just kinda killed my opinion of my picture is all.
    I used to like it, but now... I dunno. Mixed emotions.

Hey, don't worry about it. You were a close runner-up (a really close runner-up). However, we could only have 5 people place in to Round 2 and that meant the game was really competitive (up to the point where I had to score to two decimal points).

- - - - - - - - - -

Anyway, if you're curious as to what you actually scored, you can PM me.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    No suprise I didn't make it but I have to look at those top 5 pictures again. I know Lightnings was REALLY good though. Good luck to you guys and you will bet I will be sticking around for the end results :D.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hmm I'm thinking if we don't have time, we can run round 2 a bit longer if people can't draw on time, though that means we'll go a day over. Guess it just depends.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Well I personally have a lot to do IRL on Tuesday so I'm not so sure I'll be able to judge in a timely manner if it does roll over, although there will be far fewer pictures to go through by then, I suppose.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, I dunno, let's see how the contestants go, since they do have a while to draw in (and well at least after round 2 you'll only have two to judge).

Btw, cause of everyone's enthusiasm, you'll all get participation emblems. When I make one.

edit:
    Kay guys, we have a top 6 apparently, because Gym has given precise percentages.

Derozio's in top 6 too!

Last edited:

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Entry for round 2 has been completed~
    Spoiler:

It's Chiramii! <3
    I wanted to spend more time on it, but I'm reeeeally tired and knowing me... I sleep so long during the summer that it's very possible I'll miss the deadline. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Actually, you can't enter now, round two is only for the top 6 :x

Years
    It's five, isn't it? I've done the lineart for my drawing, just basecolouring it now. It's going to look slightly different from my previous entry. I like trying out different styles :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Actually, since there was -somewhat- a draw, it became six. :)

Can't wait for everyone's entries, you all have about 8 hours!

Years
    8 hours? Oh sheesh. I was debeading an old bracelet. I'd better get to it :P

EDIT: Here ya go. It's not great but I enjoyed making it.
    EDIT2: I took the background off. I think it looks better without it :) :)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    n_n Okay, done. Or as done as I'm gonna be because I have to go out now and probably won't be back before deadline. XD

Spoiler:

Shimama! It is supposed to seem protective of its foal but I don't think you can tell. Oh well. They are electric zebras and are super cool either way. n_n

/goes to get dressed sldkjfs

Back