• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 5 - Drawoff!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Meh, coming so far and losing like this. K, here's my crappy pic:

Spoiler:

Sorry for being late, guys. I was gonna submit yesterday itself but the server went down and all. As a result, couldn't do it yesterday. D:
    And just to let you guys know, I don't really have a tablet. Thus, that pic's coloring was totally done with a mouse. Not that it matters anyways, but still. XD;

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's brilliant, especially since you did it with a mouse :D Nice work. :) Looks like a few people might be getting some surprises when they get home from school and such.

derozio

Years
  • I don't really know, Nequisan. I think it's kinda bad compared to y'all. I'm good at pencil shading but not coloring. D:
    Plus, not having a tablet makes it a whole lot harder. ;;

Anyways, I'll be sure to defeat you guys the next time. ;]

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Haven't had a chance to view the other ones in this round till now (internet was down pretty much all of yesterday xD) but aaah I love them all. ;~;

I can't wait to see what's drawn next round, no matter who draws it. n_n

derozio

Years
  • How does that relate to this competition? XD;

Anyways, best of luck, guys. ;]
    All five of you are awesome, you know. <3

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Man these entries are amazing. Where have you talented artists been hiding?

Good luck to everyone though, seems like it'll be tough to judge.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well... Kinarii hasn't PMed me her judging yet. D:

I know what Siggy/Gym have and going by their choices, we have clear round 2 winners, but still, it's fair to wait.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...I've decided to give Kinarii til about 6pm eastern American time, or something along those lines. If she hasn't gotten her judging done by thennn, then I'll post the results of the final 2 based on Gym/Siggy. And then the final two will have about a day to do their last drawing.

Years
  • No results yet? I just got on and when I saw I didn't have any VMs waiting I was sure I had lost. xD
    Same here XD If there are clear winners at the moment then I'm sure I haven't got through so well done to everyone. I am very impressed with the entries and I had lots of fun :)

Also.. the get-together has ended?!! D: noes.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • ...I've decided to give Kinarii til about 6pm eastern American time, or something along those lines. If she hasn't gotten her judging done by thennn, then I'll post the results of the final 2 based on Gym/Siggy. And then the final two will have about a day to do their last drawing.
    Good stuff. At least this has given me plenty of time to come up with ideas for a possible round 3 entry, assuming I'm that lucky. You've all made such good competition. <3

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Good stuff. At least this has given me plenty of time to come up with ideas for a possible round 3 entry, assuming I'm that lucky. You've all made such good competition. <3

Pretty sure Nica is going to assign the top two a specific Pokemon to draw for the final round... Just to mix it up a bit :)

Years
  • I think I know what they will be if they do, which works out fine with me since one of them I was going to draw anyway. If i get through, which I don't think I will :P Too many great artists here.

Back