• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generic "I'm new" Post

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2015
    Hello. Forgive me if I sound "stand-off-ish" or "rulebreaky," I am used to more...untame sites such as Reddit(take this week for example).
    Is there anything else to say, or write, rather?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hello, and welcome. I'm Peitharchia, and it's nice to meet you!

Since we are at a Pokémon forum, why not start off by giving us some ideas as to what you like about the franchise? Personally, I'm hugely fond of the games (at least those that are from main-series). Although some of them do wind up to seem repetitive, in a way, they're still entertaining, and could give us a decent way to pass time, haha.

I hope you stick around with us, Drink, and enjoy all your visits. Hopefully, we will see each other around, and I look forward to it!

Aha, it's no big deal so long as you're within the rules. I browse reddit occasionally for my favorite fandoms but imgur's much more of my thing (things don't get as crazy there as reddit, especially latey.. oh god). Welcome to PC. :') If you'd like to chat you can give me a poke anytime. Anything you'd like to be called? I don't want to be stuck copy and pasting your name if you have other preferences hahaha.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aw, we're just really glad to see you, and welcome! I don't go through reddit much except for League of Legends stuff, but alls cool. Anywhooo, welcome, welcome to the forums today, and I hope you're settled in! Feel free to VM or PM me anytime you wanna chat, and I'll be happy to oblige! See you later~ <33

Back