• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get away from my sister

Are you jealous?

• Of course I am

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I don't let it show

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    When I had a girlfriend, her mother was overly protective in my opinion. She would constantly ask what we were doing, and rankly, it got on my everlasting nerves. After we broke up, I'm pretty sure the mother was more angry and emotional than she was. No, I'm not jealous of friends that have a GF/BF because I've been there and could be there again if I truly wanted. I don't have a sister, but when my brother has a GF I don't normally care. He's a dude though, and it would be different if I had a sister. If I had a sister, then I would without a doubt be protective of her and would have to know the guy she was dating.

Nakala Pri

Are you jealous or protective of your family/friends/GF/BF? Do you tend to show your jealousy?
    For me, I'm terribly jealous. If I had a GF, she'd hate me for that :P

Haha, yes, I am extremely jealous. If my family didn't have time for me, I'd probably throw a tantrum, sulk, kick things then punish 'em by giving them the silent treatment.

Lol, well, you'll have nothing to worry about when we start dating. I'm yours truly~

Back