• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get off My Bench!(~Revived~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I use my time machine to go back to the very second you were about to set down. only this time I slide in and claim the bench as my own.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Sammy-mommy entices Pachy-daughter with tons of cute clothes, telling her that there is a big sale at the local mall

As she runs off, Sammy cleans up the bench and sits down

Melody

Banned
    Years
    *Comes back in such a cute and adorable outfit that Sammy-Mommy just HAS to have so mother and daughter can match...it's so cute it's irresistable, and she sits down on the bench as Sammy-mommy dashes off to the mall now* XD

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    I throw a grenade at you and them BIG BOOM, and I rightfully claim the bench and sit on it.I take out my ipod touch and mess around with apps until someone else comes along.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    I scream Get off mah bench woman and you get scared even if you are a boy.

I sit and look at the clouds and think about the concept beauty.

Years
    I throw MCDONALDS MACDONALDS
    KENTUCKEY FRIED CHICKEN
    AND A PIZZA HUT
    at you you fall off the bench and i rightfully claim my throne

Melody

Banned
    Years
    *pulls you into the pit with her, using the grip of the tentacles and the momentum of your fall into the tentacle pit to launch herself out of the pit, sticking her landing gracefully then bowing and taking her seat on the bench*

Now that was an elegant win. :3

Haspop

has pop.
    Years
    I creep up behind you and strangle you with my cute little black and grey striped scarf. You fall of the bench, and I take your place. I even make a point to graffitti the bench with my colorful arsenal of spray-paint.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    I scream"get off my bench!"and shove you in a pit of spikes and take my seat.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    *flips the bench over the same spiked pit, dumping you into the pit to fall to your untimely death. The bench however sticks the landing on the other side of the pit, far enough away that it's next occupant can't just be shoved into the pit of doom, I then sit down and begin painting my toes cutely.* <3

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I snatch the bottle of nail polish and pour it through your hair, then stand back and laugh as you run, screaming, for the nearest shower. (hopefully)

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Full Salvo! Activate!
    *Rockets flies and blasts Whisper awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D*
    *Sits on the bench*

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I chip your nailpolish. I take your place on the bench as you rush off to fix your nails.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back