• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Events: Get-Together 2021: Event Organizers Wanted!

Years
Sneaky event - utilising Chuu on the Discord server to do a longform leaderboard across categories like "most songs listened to" etc

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hi, hope everyone is doing ok. When does this year Get Together starts?

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
I was thinking of doing the speed challenge again this year but instead of judges let the discord chat do the voting. Since last year everyone wanted it to be more "trasnparent" and active poll would be the solution in this case, problem is, almost no one choose. If everyone is ok with the event, what do you think would be the best solution in this case?

As it says in the OP, July 5th.

ok, thanks.

Years
I was thinking of doing the speed challenge again this year but instead of judges let the discord chat do the voting. Since last year everyone wanted it to be more "trasnparent" and active poll would be the solution in this case, problem is, almost no one choose. If everyone is ok with the event, what do you think would be the best solution in this case?

We're happy to have the event. Scoring can be worked out in a proper EO thread.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
EOS Joker Mafia

Not sure what EOS Joker is — but I'd be interested in hosting a Mafia game again.

The Spirit Games; a mafia competition with a twist (it couldn't be a Fletch game without a twist).

Years
Not sure what EOS Joker is — but I'd be interested in hosting a Mafia game again.

The Spirit Games; a mafia competition with a twist (it couldn't be a Fletch game without a twist).

IDK if you remember Bard's Joker Mafia, but basically it's a game where there are faction leaders that recruit a player each phase and the aim is to be the last team standing.

That may be a little more complex vs. a normal setup, so your game will probably be better to host than mine!

Back