• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 8 is coming! Suggest your events!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I suggest a Creative Pokemon Profile Event!

Users who sign up need to create a profile themed around a Pokemon of choice and the most creative profile users who are non-supporters can earn supporter status for giving it a go!

It could be like, customizing your profile to have colors based on the Pokemon you're using and have a picture of the Pokemon somewhere on the profile.

Or maybe a event where you change your avatar to a Pokemon from a certain Generation as part of why that Generation of Pokemon was popular in a particular way and what you loved and not-so-loved about that Generation.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Would be interested in running an anime stream, whether marathoning anime or not. Will be mostly summer-themed anime, and possibly a preview of the new anime season.

NatureKeeper

Competition over the best Lord of the Rings, Battle for Middle Earth II replay.

I fear that the game may be no longer popular. O.o

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    How about a sprite editing contest? I wouldn't mind hosting that either.

dooku01

Save the manatees!
    Years
    Wait, are you still accepting suggestions? I know it said that the suggstions were running until Jun 24th, but I read the thing and it doesn't say anything about suggesting. Anyway, here's my suggestion if you're still accepting them.

SUGGESTION:

Pokemon I Spy!

Info: Find pokemon hidden around the site!

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
    I think that since we want members to become more acquainted with each other, that we have a spriting contest in which each member creates either a pokemon or trainer sprite that best personifies their personality. That way we can connect pokemon with pokecommunity members! It would be really exciting to have a gallery of every member along-side their creation!

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Probably already been mentioned, but a Yu-gi-oh tournament would be cool... c:

edit; adding on this, me, Cirrus, and others have had experience hosting various YGO tournies.

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Pokémon Game Map-Off

Hosted by Hiroshi Sotomura. Requires a backup host/judge and three extra judges.
    We want you to show us some awesome Pokémon maps! See how creative you can make the Pokémon world!
    Might I suggest that this map-off be a island/beach/desert themed competition, as the last one was snow themed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back