• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 8 is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
  • They will probably add an index off all the active get to gather threads once it starts. You can probably surmise which sub forum it is taking place in by reading the title of the event and it's description.

haack16

MYTHBUSTER!
    Years
  • I am thinking of buying pokemon white, to do join the wifi battle,, How does the wifi battle work? And also is it on the nintendo or is it in the online pokemon simulator? Can someone please tell me? Thanks;)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I am thinking of buying pokemon white, to do join the wifi battle,, How does the wifi battle work? And also is it on the nintendo or is it in the online pokemon simulator? Can someone please tell me? Thanks;)
    The answer toyour question will likely be answered when the 1th arrives and the event threads are officially published.

haack16

MYTHBUSTER!
    Years

• The answer toyour question will likely be answered when the 1th arrives and the event threads are officially published.

Yea i thought so top, but i dont have pk white and i am going to buy it if it Will be wifi battles on the Nintendo ds. So if anyone knew it would be great;)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Yea i thought so top, but i dont have pk white and i am going to buy it if it Will be wifi battles on the Nintendo ds. So if anyone knew it would be great;)
    By the looks of the list am sure there will be a few events regarding wi-fi. And usually each get-together has at least one event that uses Pokemon Online. I don't think I can really say much though until everything is published. But, yeah consider that. Plus White is a good buy. I have it and I've loved playing it.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Aw, Snap.
    I'm gonna miss this.
    When you're all egg-swapping and wifi battling, I'll be in London watching 'The Wizard Of Oz' in the palladium

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
  • As an EO I've seen some of the planning threads and they're awesome.Can't wait to GT8 to start ^^

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I'm definitely going to be there - the get together sounds like a lot of fun and I'm going to try and attend as many events as possible. I've got my eye on the iSketch and the Skype conversation. Hope to see you all there.

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
    Years
  • so wait we all get to meet each other? lol how would we introduce ourselves? hi im jimme..jimmefoxx=) and so they announce the meet up place on the date mentioned?

oh you know im sorry ididnt read everything i understand now its online

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back