• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Wow. TWEWY is addicting/fun/I see what you did there.

Also, where is the iSketch~ NEVER MIND =D.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Hi Bludycomicsinc :'D

I lost my TWEWY case in my room somewhere D: And that's where my Apollo Justice was darnit >:I

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    I love TWEWY. Once I got a Gamestop gift-card for my birthday and I found a interesting box on one of the shevles. SO I spent my money on it. It turns out I made a good decision. I'm a big fan of the game. I liked the game so much I had custom pins made.
    Get-Together Chatterbox

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    lol official iSketch thread is finally up if you guys wanna go talk about it there. 8|;;

;; if it were a bit earlier I'd join you for a game but ffff I'm falling asleep so it's to bed with me. XD;
    I am so gonna go in there and talk about I sketch... Anyway I'm on my way to Isketch.. :D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    iawtp

Seriously, I want those pins. Not to wear, just...to have. 8(

Yeah what Mork said. D:
    Or maybe stick it with my minimal pin collection filled with nerdy sayings, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Gundam characters that I never actually wear in public.... <w<;;;

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Nuuu. 1st Gen sprite invasion here too?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back