• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Communic8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    And the time extension exists now! A week-long GT8, who would have thought that?

Whoa whoa whoa! I think I'm going to like this time extension! I have the feeling that this Get-Together might end up successful in the end! Maybe all it needs is some extra time...?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I don't know if I'll be entering in any more events because of the time extension, but at least I can take my time with the things I've already entered in - the fourth day word search is gonna take awhile.

(Plus I might be able to sneak on iSketch today :P)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I don't know if I'll be entering in any more events because of the time extension, but at least I can take my time with the things I've already entered in - the fourth day word search is gonna take awhile.

(Plus I might be able to sneak on iSketch today :P)

Keep in mind that not all events are extended, so it might be wise to do certain events ASAP.

Amew

Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    The Get-Together has been extended!

So...

Get-Together Communic8

Years
  • Extended? This is wonderful news. I was looking forward to another round at iSketch and I didn't think I'd have the time.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I was really thankful for it being extended, was really hoping to make up for the isketch games I missed on hosting

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    wat wat wat wat extensions wat

no one told me about this ;-; plus i think kip is going to kill you about that, adminjake

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't really intend to do much for the remainder of the extended GT. :3

still so pleased egg swap is over no more updaaating!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'll probably just do Shiritori and post here. Not any more events I want to or can participate. I'd like to do more iSketch, but I can't get online when they're going on... at least I won my iSketch round yesterday :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, I participated in the events I wanted to participate...sooo. /needs more suggestions on joining an event. xD

Years
  • Urgh. Of course I have to stop being inactive when this thing is half over, couldn't I have done that a couple days earlier? Now I'm completely orientationless, great.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I might do a event called Pokecommuntity Live on Livestream next time, Its basally you sit and watch various stuff throughout the day with pictures from other events :)
    You get a emblem for tuning in and another for taking part in the stream, I think it will be some fun :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I wonder if I should go back to that fourth word search and try to find the rest of the names... I found enough of them for mine to be counted but then my eyes and head started to hurt...

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I refuse to do these events out of embarrassment. I'll fail, and ruin whatever reputation I've bui- never mind. PARTAY!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back