• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ Get Together / Halloween Haunt 2007 ] Battling tournament ~V2~

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I was finally ready, and you logged off. Apparently you logged back in moments after I logged off again. XDD

Well, I see you are online now, as am I. Hopefully we can get this done now. =D

EDIT: Siraishi won, 5-0. Though it was 5-5 until I used Thunderbolt on Electivire. >_>

Last edited:
    Years
    Great. I'll post the Next Round tomorrow. If you are going to change your mind Kazaam, do it before then.

I don't expect anyone to have to fight over Xmas unless you want to. So Lumine gets back on the 7th of January, so we can continue around then.

@Zam17 - That Quote in your sig made me LOL.

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    If my only option is to type out our entire battle, then I'm out. If there's an easier way, then I'll be in.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Battle on shoddy? Aragorn did that for Zam's tourney. :/ Just copypasta the battle log.

I got really confused with Shoddy. I decided to sign up and make a team the other day and when I signed in someone challenged me to a battle as soon as I signed in! Well of course I panicked, but that's not the point. I loaded my team and it was listed on the right somewhere but when I went into battle I had a different team with Arceus in the lead. The other person quit straight away XD I was really confused though. I mean, where'd my team go? It was right there, listed on the right all along, but when I went into battle I had a different team! Shoddy deceived me so I'm never going back there. I hate Shoddy now :(

EDIT: I spent ages making that team as well. I saved it, but still... damn thing didn't seem to want me to use it.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    o.0 I think I know what happened :/ You did a random battle which means you get random pokemon/moveset/items..Hope I'm right x-x

Yeah, you're probably right. That would be the kind of nooby mistake I would make XD I remember I had some pretty random Pokemon in my team like Dewgong I think, so that makes sense. Funny how I started with Arceus though XD When I saw it I was like o.O I used Earthquake on the dude's Grumpig and then he quit so I laughed. I was kinda embarrassed though...

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    If you want a standard battle, go to the 'Ladder' tab, load your team and then click 'find battle' ^_^ I had Giratina in a random battle x3

Oh OK, thanks =D I might go back on Shoddy and do a standard battle instead. Oh lol!! Talk about lucky. I bet your Giratina was more annoying to try and beat than my Arceus =P I mean, with its super high defense and special defense and all that HP...damn.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    ALAKAZAM and SHIRAISHI should battle ASAP...
    And BTW when one of them wins his battle, we'll have only 7 people in the third round.... so what do we do??

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    ALAKAZAM and SHIRAISHI should battle ASAP...
    And BTW when one of them wins his battle, we'll have only 7 people in the third round.... so what do we do??

They've already battled and Shirashi won :\

I'll have to skip 3rd round as I've talked to archer about it.

Years
    ...and here they are!
    Sorry, guys, i've been really busy heres the third round and its going on the first post.
    Shiraishi
    LuckyCHARMS

Genus
    Reaper121

amn493
    Dark Azelf

Lumine
    ~

Deadline is the 10th of January. We need this thing to get finished

Years
    Sorry but said you wanted to leave, i gave a certain amount of time to change and you didn't seem to be too keen on it, so i assumed you wanted out.

Back