• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ Get Together / Halloween Haunt 2007 ] Battling tournament ~V2~

Years
    INSERT LIGHTBULB HERE!
    Got an idea! Can the one out of Kazaam and Genus with the faulty WiFi go to a wireless hot spot? You can organsise a time to do this.
    Oh, and sorry but i have to DQ the Playa. Not enough time otherwise.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, he's going to have to be the one going to a hotspot. I battle all day every day with no problems at all. It just seems to be his wi-fi.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I have returned, and normally, my mean self would just take reapers spot >=( but, I'll let him pass much like I let Shiraishi pass long ago in a Tournament

Have Fun~

Years
    I have returned, and normally, my mean self would just take reapers spot >=( but, I'll let him pass much like I let Shiraishi pass long ago in a Tournament

Have Fun~

Yeah sorry man, we thought you were gone for good.

I just got an Idea, Name, this is optional but would you consider battling Genus and Kazaam to see which one is stronger, because they cannot fight each other for some reason.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    We should try to pick up the pace a bit!
    We've been in the second round for a month!

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Note in advance, whoever will face me for the 3rd round you will have to wait 2 weeks and a bit until I get back from my holidays, sorry whoever it will be, it's because everyones being such a slack..nuff said. *(lol jokes)

EDIT:
    Hinamori Momo
    TSK

Both of them are inactive so lets just boot them out of the tourney.

Ooka

Years
    Well, Name's wi-fi is broken, so what do you propose we do. It's way past Halloween, so we need to get a move on already....

I can't make genus' wi-fi work, and I am really getting tired of waiting so can we please just get something done?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Note in advance, whoever will face me for the 3rd round you will have to wait 2 weeks and a bit until I get back from my holidays, sorry whoever it will be, it's because everyones being such a slack..nuff said. *(lol jokes)

EDIT:
    Hinamori Momo
    TSK

Both of them are inactive so lets just boot them out of the tourney.

Don't worry, dear, I bet no-one will have to wait for you. This tourney's been going on for such a ridiculous length of time already that I doubt the 3rd round will have even started by the time you get back.

Years
    *TSK and Hinamori get booted*

Look, genus, is your wifi actually working when you verse other people? This needs to get finished. I am going to boot you, but if you can reply within 24 hrs with a good reason why i should let you stay, i ma consider trying to fix it. Sorry, but I and everyone else are sick of the amount of time this is taking.

Look everyone, i'm sorry about how long the tournament is taking and I hate it too. I want to get this over and done, but i don't control all the things that go wrong. If you have a problem with it, blame the people that are stalling, not me.

*FIRST POST UPDATED*

I need one final result - Alakazam 17 vs Shiraishi

Last edited:
    Years
    Going away...

I want Kazaam and Genus to battle once more and film it. This can prove who would win, i will judge the video if the fight disconnects

Last edited:
    Years
    Just battle again and record the battle on paper i guess...
    I only want what the battle dialogue says, no comments from you two during it. And look on the bright side, if you finish the battle, then thats even easier.

Years
    I'll just drop out if you're going to make it this much of a pain in my side.

Look, i want this over and done with, so unless you have a better idea as to what has to be done, then will everyone cut me some slack.

Its not as if its hard, all you have to do is battle once more and record what happens. This is the only way i can fairly judge who deserves to go into the next round. Its not nearly as hard as coordinating everything that goes wrong in this tournament.

Alakazam17 and Shiraishi, are you going to battle or not?

Ooka

Years
    I thought we had a plan, until it changed.. We were both going to battle someone and whoever did the best got through. But then you had to move to the camera, and now this.... 1 Tourney that doesn't even have a prize isn't worth all the fuss. I guess I have to drop out ._.

If you didn't want to deal with this stress, you shouldn't have started a tournament....

Back