• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I thought it went over well, other than some event hosting issues. Although most went up well, there was a few that had some delays. Even though it was voted upon, maybe we should just have more than a week to prepare so all the events can run smoothly ^_^

Other than that, awesome, just the same as last year

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    This Get Together was amazing! I was really excited for it, and I was not disappointed at all. Next time, I'll try to join more events if I can. XD Thank you, Event organizers and staff for putting on a great get together! *applauds*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I loved this Get Together, although the time for the drawoff had to be extended a little... but yeah, really. It's been great even though I hadn't participated in that many events, but still, the planning forum for the get together was made the same day I got modded, so... idk it's special to me or something then? XD

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    On the whole, it was very enjoyable although much like last year, only now (in retrospect) do I wish that I had participated in more events. :(
    Though if I had to post some sort of complaint, it would be the name of this thread. No one explained the significance of the word "manifesto" nor its relevance to the idea of a forum-wide chat thread. :\

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Hooray, my first get together XD! I hope I can get to participate in more contests next year :D!

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
    Well I had a great time, I got to meet many of the members, forged a few friendships and I got to exercise my creativity. Sadly, I wish I mingled more and took part in more events. I hope everyone enjoyed their time and I'm already looking forward to next years Get-Together.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    I do believe I used that name last year, and not really thinking about it, so the name's kinda stuck on me regardless of how it's obviously not a "manifesto".

According to this post, it was actually called The Chatterbox last year. I, too, remember it being called something along those lines but I suppose you'd know better than anyone else.

It's not a big deal or anything. I was just curious. It's not like it ruined my Get-Together experience or anything. :P

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    It was very fun. x3 I got to meet a whole bunch of cool people, and I had a lot of fun too.

I feel like I'm missing something, though...what's on Halloween? xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    What? It's ended already?

And i was going to have a big day out with this.

Urrgh, therse always next year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back