• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Hello, Internet.
    My roleplay now consists of a chick with wings, a Frontier Brain, a medium with a katana, and a couple of Nobodies. I love crossover RPs.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    Yes Charizard, it's awesome!! *stares at my bleak one* I need to work harder...xD

I'm about to get off for a while. I'll hopefully head back soon but if I don't, I wanna say goodbye Manifesto, you are awesome, and I hope I run into a lot of you guys later on! <3

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years

lol XD
    That song was good.

Btw, anyone like my profile?

It's awesome! D:
    Isn't there a contest or something for the best profile design? :pink_laugh: I though I saw one once, but I never saw it again.

Eh, I've had to run around 5 to 6 miles for the past 5 weeks everyday for cross country -_-

But exercise is good for you ;D

How do you do it? I have a giant blister on the bottom of my foot. :c The steep hills and everything made it hard, otherwise it would have been just fine. -_-'

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years

Isn't there a contest or something for the best profile design? :pink_laugh: I though I saw one once, but I never saw it again.
    It's the PC Prettiest Profile Contest, separate from the Get Together, and it usually happens every three months (last one was in July, so look for it again around the end of September or the beginning of October). The thread is posted in Other Trivia when it is going on.

Well, I enjoyed my time with the Get-Together... even managed to win something xD

Everyone else have a good time?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Thanks guys :D

It's awesome! D:

How do you do it? I have a giant blister on the bottom of my foot. :c The steep hills and everything made it hard, otherwise it would have been just fine. -_-'

Yup, but I didn't enter xD, Mines crap compared to the winners D:

Oh my gosh...just got done running four miles. Most exhausting run ever.
    I have to run 4 miles everyday D:

Enigma

Years
    Ouch. I hate blisters -_-
    Idk, I've probably built up a lot of endurance and stamina while training..
    Hills aren't that bad!
    It doesn't help when you run with someone who doesn't wait. He wanted to sprint the whole way, I wanted to pace myself by taking short breaks and power walking while on those breaks. -_-''

Enigma

Years

It's the PC Prettiest Profile Contest, separate from the Get Together, and it usually happens every three months (last one was in July, so look for it again around the end of September or the beginning of October). The thread is posted in Other Trivia when it is going on.

Well, I enjoyed my time with the Get-Together... even managed to win something xD

Everyone else have a good time?
    Oh, thanks. Nice to know. :3 There's two separate categories for supporters and normal members, right?
    Does any think that I may have the slightest chance? xD
    I have to run 4 miles everyday D:

You people are amazing. Like I said above though, demanding people make it hard. -_-'' I loved going, since I've been wanting to for a while, but getting yelled at is not encouraging in the slightest bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back