• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
  • Yes. I have seen that one... partially... when it came on DirecTV's movie channels. I had to stop because my parents were being loud and obnoxious.... Ironically drunk. And I haven't caught it since.

That is pretty ironic. I watched it for the first time on the night before my birthday with my dad and one of my bros, when we watching it, it was after 12, thus making it my birthday. I ate ice cream, which was technically my breakfast since I did eat it in the morning. :pink_laugh: I had laughed so hard that night that my sides were killing me afterward.
    /end movie rant

How far into the movie did you get?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

That is pretty ironic. I watched it for the first time on the night before my birthday with my dad and one of my bros, when we watching it, it was after 12, thus making it my birthday. I ate ice cream, which was technically my breakfast since I did eat it in the morning. :pink_laugh: I had laughed so hard that night that my sides were killing me afterward.
    /end movie rant

How far into the movie did you get?

I don't remember...
    I just remember not being able to hear the vast majority of it.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Kinda good! I need a new theme actually. I'll get to it. In other news, I'm off again, be back soon.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Uhm, I've got a quick question (sorry if I'm interrupting any important debates/discussions here). How did the idea of a giant, forum-wide chat come to be known as a "manifesto"? When I think of a manifesto, I think of the Communist Manifesto or, as the dictionary says, a "public declaration of policies and goals, often political in nature". The word just... doesn't seem to apply to this thread. :\

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Lmao. Sounds like me when I try to watch TV anywhere that is not my room. :pink_laugh:

Sad thing is, I WAS in my room. :cer_laugh:
    I just have a small house... and my TV has terrible sound. The music usually ends up 21941049347095 times louder than the voice.

Enigma

Years
  • Sad thing is, I WAS in my room. :cer_laugh:
    I just have a small house... and my TV has terrible sound. The music usually ends up 21941049347095 times louder than the voice.
    Oh wow. :pink_laugh:

Argh, I'm swamped with things to do, internet-wise at least. :pink_disbelief:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Oh wow. :pink_laugh:

Argh, I'm swamped with things to do, internet-wise at least. :pink_disbelief:

So... yeah... Crappy sound TV <<<<< Surround Sound system that is less than 5 feet from my room.... My house has no hallway... The rooms are all a wing and then there's the living room and the massive surround system therin.

red panda

Mew Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    Hey guys.

I just had a dream last night that gave me some more character development for my character Panda

Enigma

Years
  • So... yeah... Crappy sound TV <<<<< Surround Sound system that is less than 5 feet from my room.... My house has no hallway... The rooms are all a wing and then there's the living room and the massive surround system therin.
    I don't think I've ever seen a house without a hallway. I guess I have, but I'm not sure if it's the same kind of thing you are talking about. xP

borax12

gosh! i forgot my line
    Years
  • dont know if i am supposed to ask this or not....has anyone seen inception the movie more than one time...?and if yes can anyone clarify my doubt..that if the film actually has hidden meanings in it (probably even the building folding up scene has some hidden meaning dunno but heard it)....so yeah plz reply!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back