• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together starting this Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2024
    Can Dinner be provided, and if so/not can youtube poops count as movies
    I like the ones about the king

Jrx

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    Thanks for the answer.

What about animations? Can somebody tell me will fan-drawn animations be allowable in any of these categories XD ?

.Hoenn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    For the gaming night, I got my SC2 off this: If this is cracked, you can't post that!

Can that play?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jrx

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    Dinner will be served by Zelda, my boy! I just hope she made lotsa spaghetti!

I don't think you'd want to submit YouTube Poops into the AMV contest. It might get too funny and the fun-eliminating bots will murder you.

If you have a DSi, then there's a Flipnote contest you might be interested in!

Darn, i have only a DS Lite =/.

And, in the Fanart/Gen 5 Drawoff categories, you can only submit 1 drawing per person, right? + Can you draw ANY 5TH Gen Pokemon in the Gen 5 drawoff category?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    One drawing each round for the Drawoff, yes (assuming you make it through every round). Don't know about the other contest.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I'M GONNA MISS IT!!!!!! MUST....USE...ALL CAPS....TO SHOW....ANGER...AND VALIDATE MY POINT!!!!! ;_;
    I feel sad now....I'm moving at the worst possible date....I was really looking forward to that gaming night. =(

Trevo

Ironfist Boss
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    Pokemon Get together event

Do we have to pay to be in it? or is it free? I love the 5th generation drawing. also are there prizes?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's free, it's online, and the prizes are either becoming a supporter or an emblem, depending on the contest.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I'M GONNA MISS IT!!!!!! MUST....USE...ALL CAPS....TO SHOW....ANGER...AND VALIDATE MY POINT!!!!! ;_;
    I feel sad now....I'm moving at the worst possible date....I was really looking forward to that gaming night. =(

I'm missing part of it too. =\

I wanted to compete in the wi-fi tournament but I'm going to be away from Sunday onwards. I doubt a whole tournament can be conducted in two days.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Can't wait. I shall not sleep tonight! I will be in the Yugioh, POkemon cards definately, and have a look at everything else, this being my first Get-Together. Can't wait!

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • What about an event to see who can come up with the most original ideas for a pokemon game? Likewise with fanfiction.

What about a dream discussion event? We could entertain other PC users with our experiences.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • It's all right, I'm only doing 5 events. I'm skipping the Draw off.

I'm doing:
    • Singing Contest (if I can get some privacy in this cramped house -__-; )
    • Create-A-Pokémon
    • Trainer Design
    • Photography (my phone's dead D= So I'll use my sister's camera)
    • Pokemon Humanification
    =)

I better get started on the art.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back