• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get your sprites here!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    hey yami the karen and harvest moon lovin' guy an easy request for ya , how about a blastoise/nidoqueen

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Pikafirefight: you right this was easy XD:
    Get your sprites here!

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    So can you make Dusclops+Scizor instead, not that pokemorph?

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    here you go Eig:
    Get your sprites here!

Smeargle_Boy: i have already refused to do your request ay two previous accations so this will be the last time, No 1. theres no way to make a regi for each type 2. even if there was it would take too much time, look else where (though i doubt anyone else would do this "request"

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    well thank you for getting my thread to page 14, but i'd prefer if you didnt come back, this is a thread for sprites not SPAM thank you

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    suck it to him yami

smeargle..whatsyourface he isn't abliged to do all requests so back off!

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
    Your sprites are awesome. Can I have an Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres. Articunos Body and all 6 wings, please. Thanks in advance.

Back