• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

getting into-slumber

Slumber

take a slumber~
Years
  • Hi guys, I'm slumber. I've been making sigs well almost a month now. So I'm going to post some of my works here.

Oldest to Newest

abstractv2.png

v1
    abstractv6.png

v2
    Prosig.png

result from a tutorial I taken here by Comic Tragedy
    IBLISv2.png

hoping to remove the line stuffs there but I got lazy
    freysigv2.png

too bright right?
    VampireGirl.png

Mimisigv3.png

got lazy, don't like this one though.

so that's it...gonna update as soon as I can.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • .. the hell?
    A month? That's it?
    This stuff is incredible for such a short time making tags, really good effort, you're doing better than a lot of people on here, who've had a year or so experience.

Just a few things, first give me that Oli Sykes render please xD
    Second, no borders, they're so 2008.
    Third, regarding the uuh, sega crocodile guy thing tag xD, when you're doing that line thing with the pen tool, put it behind the render, because otherwise you've got it covering some focal, like you have on the right.
    Text probably needs some work too, but it's a hard thing to get used to, wouldn't have expected amazing text after a month, but try to refrain from downloading many fonts, a great majority of them look terrible in tags and you're better off using the default fonts most of the time.

Your outcome to CT's tutorial is probably your best, and I'm glad you did that one, it's a great tutorial.

Anyways, I expect great things from you, seriously xD
    Will keep checking back for more.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • There is no way you've only been making graphics for a month. No freaking way.
    But these are good, and I expect a lot. Can't wait to see more.

Slumber

take a slumber~
    Years
  • .. the hell?
    A month? That's it?
    This stuff is incredible for such a short time making tags, really good effort, you're doing better than a lot of people on here, who've had a year or so experience.

Just a few things, first give me that Oli Sykes render please xD
    Second, no borders, they're so 2008.
    Third, regarding the uuh, sega crocodile guy thing tag xD, when you're doing that line thing with the pen tool, put it behind the render, because otherwise you've got it covering some focal, like you have on the right.
    Text probably needs some work too, but it's a hard thing to get used to, wouldn't have expected amazing text after a month, but try to refrain from downloading many fonts, a great majority of them look terrible in tags and you're better off using the default fonts most of the time.

Your outcome to CT's tutorial is probably your best, and I'm glad you did that one, it's a great tutorial.

Anyways, I expect great things from you, seriously xD
    Will keep checking back for more.
    here's Oli Sykes stock
    lol okay I'll stay away w/ the borders from now on.
    I suck at text, one of the worst stuffs I ever made is w/ texts >.>
    but thanks for the comment :) the CT's tutorial is my fave too so far.
    There is no way you've only been making graphics for a month. No freaking way.
    But these are good, and I expect a lot. Can't wait to see more.
    I only said that I've been making sigs for a month now...I've been doing graphics for about 8 months now and I just started making sigs. ;)

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • only a month!?! im not even that good! what program do you use? im jealous.
    i love the music one.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Wow those look really good.. :D

This one is my favorite. :3
    Prosig.png

I really like the colours and I love how the text blends in like that. Fantastic Job. :D

freysigv2.png

And to answer your question it's not to bright.. :D I love it I mean that style you used is so unique I just adore it! :D

VampireGirl.png

This one looks really good, but I would have skipped the clipping mask. :D

So overall great job.. :D Keep up the amazing job! :D

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Wow, that's really impressive for just a month. You must have put a lot of effort into those. Good effects, good render positioning. But one thing I can complain about is the text, you could improve with that, if you're not able to do the text good, then you should just leave it out and mess about with it before posting it, so it can fit in nicely.

Well anyway, you're doing really well.

I've been doing graphics for about 8 months now and I just started making sigs. ;)

So what type of graphics have you been doing before signatures? If it's wallpapers then I'm not surprised you'd be doing good signatures.

Slumber

take a slumber~
    Years
  • only a month!?! im not even that good! what program do you use? im jealous.
    i love the music one.
    I used Photoshop CS4 but I started at GIMP, lol actually I didn't started in siggehs but thanks really appreciate it :D

Wow those look really good.. :D

This one is my favorite. :3
    Prosig.png

I really like the colours and I love how the text blends in like that. Fantastic Job. :D

freysigv2.png

And to answer your question it's not to bright.. :D I love it I mean that style you used is so unique I just adore it! :D

VampireGirl.png

This one looks really good, but I would have skipped the clipping mask. :D

So overall great job.. :D Keep up the amazing job! :D
    really appreciate the cnc and yeah I would skipped the clipping mask also but that's it :D

Wow, that's really impressive for just a month. You must have put a lot of effort into those. Good effects, good render positioning. But one thing I can complain about is the text, you could improve with that, if you're not able to do the text good, then you should just leave it out and mess about with it before posting it, so it can fit in nicely.

Well anyway, you're doing really well.

So what type of graphics have you been doing before signatures? If it's wallpapers then I'm not surprised you'd be doing good signatures.
    thank you so much really appreciate it :D I'm still learning at texts though. :)
    To be honest, I started with banners that long width with a small height stuffs and a little with wallpapers and such. :)

man oh my i love how you did this team chaotix victor banner it's awesome
    thank you so much :)

anyways, I made new stuffs...
    Mimev1.png

this is a request from other site.
    LugiaSpritev2.png

I suck at making sprite sigs.
    AnimeTagv2.png

and a vertical tag..

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Oh my god the new banners are just awesome.. :D

This one tho sticks out a lot for me.. :D

Mimev1.png

I just love the colours, fantastic job on those btw and I just love that style. You are really good and I really hope you'll keep going into the direction that you went when you made that banner.. Just amazing.. :D And the clipping mask on the banner is just right.. ! <3
    But may I add one suggestion, try to make the light source a bit brighter.. :D

Back