• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Getting rid of the the Font Caution at the start of essentials and every game.

Years
    So I've been having the problem of even though I install the fonts I still get the message on start up saying that the appropriate fonts are downloaded ect. Funny thing it tells me, IN THE APPROPRIATE fonts

I've tried putting them directly into the font file in the control panel and restarting my computer and straight up installing them and I still get it. Its not that annoying when I'm playing a game like Reborn and Insurgence but when I'm trying to test things on my own game and it keeps popping up its a little annoying. Any thoughts on how I can disable it?

Attachments

• Getting rid of the the Font Caution at the start of essentials and every game.
      what the what.png
      34 KB · Views: 12
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You can just flat out delete the FontInstaller (module? class? i don't remember) from the bottom of PScreen_Load, and then remove the call to FontInstaller.install in that same script section.
    It's a module

Back