• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I would be interested in the shiny BR Bisharp, and also instead of the salamance could I trade for ditto?
    and they currently dont have nicknames but I bred them myself so I dont see why they couldnt have nicknames, i can double check though
    Sure, which ditto were you interested in?
    And alright if so could I get these nicknames:
    Breeloom: Greencap
    Skarmory: Meta-Ridley
    Nosepass: TrueNorth

Sweet :)

Let me know when you're available :)

I should be available anytime after 8 pm est tonight

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
    Hi, I've got a few competitive breeds that you might be interested in. Please note that ALL Pokémon listed are 5IV Pokémon, missing only their irrelevant stat(s). So far, I've got those listed below, not including any current or pending projects. Note that I've got breeding PAIRS for all listed, as a general rule of thumb.

Are you interested in any of them? Please let me know, as I've been eyeballing those Victinis of yours.

Spoiler:

Years
    Hi, I've got a few competitive breeds that you might be interested in. Please note that ALL Pokémon listed are 5IV Pokémon, missing only their irrelevant stat(s). So far, I've got those listed below, not including any current or pending projects. Note that I've got breeding PAIRS for all listed, as a general rule of thumb.

Are you interested in any of them? Please let me know, as I've been eyeballing those Victinis of yours.

Spoiler:

I'm interested In hearing what some of these sets you've designed run up if you'd like to tell me more on each I'd be glad to listen :)
    Just knowing what I do now I'm interested In the larvitar, minccino and larvesta but that could be more depending on what I hear :p
    Additionally, are you open to nickname these pokes?

Years
    Sure, which ditto were you interested in?
    And alright if so could I get these nicknames:
    Breeloom: Greencap
    Skarmory: Meta-Ridley
    Nosepass: TrueNorth
    I should be available anytime after 8 pm est tonight

The shiny 6 IV ditto, and i just have to change the names of them and then I am good to trade!

Cosmic Fury

Years
    The Larvitar is currently my pride and joy. When it's EV-trained and done, it becomes my signature Tyranitar set. The item it holds tends to be irrelevant, so I simply slapped a Tyranitarite to make it more dangerous than it already is.

Spoiler:

The Larvesta becomes another tankish spread of mine. Before the Tyranitar comes in, the Volcarona punches holes in opposing teams at a faster pace, while covering many of Tyranitar's key weaknesses. Again, it's another unusual spread of mine.

Spoiler:

The Minccino set is a rather standard one. It has its stats maxed out in Attack and Speed. In a word, if you hate Fairies and bulky Waters, use this guy. Your items of choice will either be a King's Rock to maximize its trolling potential, or a Choice Band to make its high-powered moves hit like a truck.

EDIT: As for the Victini, do either one of them have Bolt Strike??? I plan on running a tankish Trick Room set with them.

Years
    The shiny 6 IV ditto, and i just have to change the names of them and then I am good to trade!
    Sounds good, I'm avaliable most of tomorrow, I'm in est

The Larvitar is currently my pride and joy. When it's EV-trained and done, it becomes my signature Tyranitar set. The item it holds tends to be irrelevant, so I simply slapped a Tyranitarite to make it more dangerous than it already is.

Spoiler:

The Larvesta becomes another tankish spread of mine. Before the Tyranitar comes in, the Volcarona punches holes in opposing teams at a faster pace, while covering many of Tyranitar's key weaknesses. Again, it's another unusual spread of mine.

Spoiler:

The Minccino set is a rather standard one. It has its stats maxed out in Attack and Speed. In a word, if you hate Fairies and bulky Waters, use this guy. Your items of choice will either be a King's Rock to maximize its trolling potential, or a Choice Band to make its high-powered moves hit like a truck.

EDIT: As for the Victini, do either one of them have Bolt Strike??? I plan on running a tankish Trick Room set with them.

Alright, how many are you willing to do in a trade and which victini in particular are you interested in? Also do you mean fusion bolt, I don't believe the event gave them bolt strike

Cosmic Fury

Years
    There was one event that gave them bolt strike, and they come at level 100 in a Cherish Ball. That's particularly the one I'm after, although at this point I could use a Fusion Bolt one to fill my team's gap, until I get the Bolt Strike variety.

If it does have Bolt Strike, as long as it's one of my existing breeding pairs, name your price, so long as you feel it's a fair deal. Otherwise, I can breed out one or two 5 IV Pokémon of your choice -- again, whatever you feel is a fair deal.

In the end, it boils down to how much work it's worth. Since they're RNG projects, I don't mind a clone at all. After all, I've always got my breeding chains for these guys ready to go.

EDIT: Even if it doesn't have Bolt Strike, I'd still be interested in one of them, since they're powerful Pokémon to begin with in the first place.

Years
    I work today so I'm free from 9:30am-2:30pm and I get off around 10 so like 10:30PM-12:30AM EST

I'll be on between 10;30 and 12:30 Est tonight so I'll see you then

There was one event that gave them bolt strike, and they come at level 100 in a Cherish Ball. That's particularly the one I'm after, although at this point I could use a Fusion Bolt one to fill my team's gap, until I get the Bolt Strike variety.

If it does have Bolt Strike, as long as it's one of my existing breeding pairs, name your price, so long as you feel it's a fair deal. Otherwise, I can breed out one or two 5 IV Pokémon of your choice -- again, whatever you feel is a fair deal.

In the end, it boils down to how much work it's worth. Since they're RNG projects, I don't mind a clone at all. After all, I've always got my breeding chains for these guys ready to go.

EDIT: Even if it doesn't have Bolt Strike, I'd still be interested in one of them, since they're powerful Pokémon to begin with in the first place.

Alright, I'll have to check each of the victinnis tonight to see if I have a bolt strike one. And as for what I want, just the larvesta should do! :)

Cosmic Fury

Years
    Excellent. I'll give you the male version, so that you can easily pass its egg moves down, if you want to breed him. I'll have him done hopefully by the end of today.

As for the Victini, if neither of them have Bolt Strike, would you be able to spare the Jolly one? I emphasize a very bulky spread on these guys, and I've got something special in mind for this one.

Years
    What are you interested in for your kb 5 iv bold blissey?

Any competitive or competitive shiny poke I don't have :p just make an offer :p

Excellent. I'll give you the male version, so that you can easily pass its egg moves down, if you want to breed him. I'll have him done hopefully by the end of today.

As for the Victini, if neither of them have Bolt Strike, would you be able to spare the Jolly one? I emphasize a very bulky spread on these guys, and I've got something special in mind for this one.

Sounds good! :) the jolly one does in fact have bolt strike so I'll definitely be getting that one two you! :) would you be avaliable to trade tomorrow at 10 pm est? I'll be off work then :p

Cosmic Fury

Years
    I'll do my best to be online around then. However, are you online at any point today?

I won't take long to breed the Larvesta, seeing that I've already got the parents ready for it.

Cosmic Fury

Years
    Any competitive or competitive shiny poke I don't have :p just make an offer :p

Sounds good! :) the jolly one does in fact have bolt strike so I'll definitely be getting that one two you! :) would you be avaliable to trade tomorrow at 10 pm est? I'll be off work then :p

Just an update on that stuff: I just finished breeding it -- my fastest breeding project ever!!!

It's a male Larvesta, named Barath, with IV's of 31/x/31/31/31/31 with the moves String Shot, Morning Sun, Zen Headbutt, and Endure. To top it off, it's in a Repeat Ball. :)

It'll be ready to trade by the end of tomorrow at the latest.

Years
    How about a jap event deoxys

Can I know it's nature and ivs?

Just an update on that stuff: I just finished breeding it -- my fastest breeding project ever!!!

It's a male Larvesta, named Barath, with IV's of 31/x/31/31/31/31 with the moves String Shot, Morning Sun, Zen Headbutt, and Endure. To top it off, it's in a Repeat Ball. :)

It'll be ready to trade by the end of tomorrow at the latest.
    Awesome! :) did the time I said earlier work for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back