• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Could I know more info on the magnezone? Nature ability and it's hidden power type?
    Sorry, i realised i dont have it. Here is more pokemons i have:
    - Goodra 5IVs Adamant Sap Sipper with: Aqua tail, Iron tail, Power Whip and Dragon Tail
    - Quagsire 5Ivs Adamant Unaware
    - Tyranitar 6Ivs Adamant

Years
  • Sorry, i realised i dont have it. Here is more pokemons i have:
    - Goodra 5IVs Adamant Sap Sipper with: Aqua tail, Iron tail, Power Whip and Dragon Tail
    - Quagsire 5Ivs Adamant Unaware
    - Tyranitar 6Ivs Adamant

Hmm, Is there anything else? If not I'd be interested in the quagsire :p

Years
  • I would LOVE u if u could clone him. It´s okay with clones. I´m just too bad cloning

Alright then I'll be sure to clone him and get him back to you right after the trade :)
    And alright, I'm just cloning the ditto now, if you want to add me my info in my signature :p

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    It's alright with me! :) and alright! Keep me updated with either posts here or pms :p

i will be able to trade this friday (or the rest of the weekend if you prefer) as my father took my 3ds so i can't use it in the week :/ xD

thanks a lot ^^

Years
  • i will be able to trade this friday (or the rest of the weekend if you prefer) as my father took my 3ds so i can't use it in the week :/ xD

thanks a lot ^^

Probably Saturday will work best for me, so I'll look forward to then :)
    And it's no problem! Thanks for letting me know too
    Also, any luck on progressing through or as?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Hey there. I need a jirachi to finish my hoenn dex.

I have:
    5IV (missing sp atk) hidden ability marvel scale dratini with extreme speed. Adamant.
    4IV (missing speed and sp atk) hippowdon. with the moves curse and slack off. careful nature. *If you want a different nature or more IV's or what not I can certainly breed for it*
    I also have a shiny Unova piplup.
    Do any of these interest you?

Years
  • Hey there. I need a jirachi to finish my hoenn dex.

I have:
    5IV (missing sp atk) hidden ability marvel scale dratini with extreme speed. Adamant.
    4IV (missing speed and sp atk) hippowdon. with the moves curse and slack off. careful nature. *If you want a different nature or more IV's or what not I can certainly breed for it*
    I also have a shiny Unova piplup.
    Do any of these interest you?

Hey! I'd trade you for the hippowdon if you'd like :p I'd have to wait to trade you until tomorrow though if that's fine with you? I could even trade you around this time if you'd like :p do you want a shiny or non shiny jirachi?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back