• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    I have a 5IV female Eevee with Anticipation I'd like to offer for the timid shiny Rotom or if thats asking too much I'm interested in the timid lvl 50 Magnezone too :)
    Nvm, just saw that yall already got one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    Im interested in your ghastly and squirtle. Here are both of the setups Id like if you can make them possible. Thank you.
    Pokemon: Ghastly
    Nickname: Grim
    Ability: levitate
    Nature: Modest
    IVs: N/A
    Egg Moves: N/A
    Move Tutor Moves: N/A
    TM Moves: N/A

-------------------------------

Pokemon: Squirtle
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: N/A

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, there,

I was curious to know if any of your competitive non-shiny Pokemon - from Generations I, II & III - were bred or caught in an Apricorn Ball (such as a Fast Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball, Heavy Ball, & Moon Ball) or a Safari Ball. If so, I'd be interested in offering Pokemon to trade for them.

I've traded with both gameguy11 & Adrasteia in the past, so I can definitely say they are credible, sincere people to work with, in the world of Pokemon!

Thanks, in advance, for your time!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hello, there,

I was curious to know if any of your competitive non-shiny Pokemon - from Generations I, II & III - were bred or caught in an Apricorn Ball (such as a Fast Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball, Heavy Ball, & Moon Ball) or a Safari Ball. If so, I'd be interested in offering Pokemon to trade for them.

I've traded with both gameguy11 & Adrasteia in the past, so I can definitely say they are credible, sincere people to work with, in the world of Pokemon!

Thanks, in advance, for your time!

I can certainly check for you give me a few hours :)

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • Would you trade me a "SUM2013 Shiny Palkia- Timid" from your events for a Flawless Victini from a 2012 wi-fi event?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Thanks, in advance, for your time!
    Sorry for the delay :)
    I believe these are all the ones I have;
    Gardevoir in Moonball, loveBall, Heavy ball
    Arcanine in Quickball
    Chatot in Friendball
    Kangaskhan in Levelball
    Heracross in Moonball
    Lapras in Lure ball
    Dragonite (Extreme Speed) in Lure ball

Though lots of people like them in apricorn balls so I'm currently looking for more to breed competitively so I may have more soon :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Sorry for the delay :)
    I believe these are all the ones I have;
    Gardevoir in Moonball, loveBall, Heavy ball
    Arcanine in Quickball
    Chatot in Friendball
    Kangaskhan in Levelball
    Heracross in Moonball
    Lapras in Lure ball
    Dragonite (Extreme Speed) in Lure ball

Though lots of people like them in apricorn balls so I'm currently looking for more to breed competitively so I may have more soon :)

Sounds great! I'd definitely be curious to hear what else you have bred, once you get more. Thanks for the update!

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • I'd be happy to trade that, may I ask for the OT, the Trainer ID and the Moveset?

Sure!
    OT: Movie14
    ID: 12031
    Moves: V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
    Jolly, Flawless, Untouched, comes in a Cherish Ball and has a Wishing Ribbon.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Sure!
    OT: Movie14
    ID: 12031
    Moves: V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
    Jolly, Flawless, Untouched, comes in a Cherish Ball and has a Wishing Ribbon.

Thank you very much, I have your Pokemon ready and I just added you PM me when your ready to trade :)

Years
  • I'm interested in the shiny vulpix and was wondering if your take a shiny clefairy,geodude, or archeops. I also have a US gamestop Dragonite.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Osher99 said:
    Hi :) , I'm looking for an Male Adamant Growlithe w/ Intimidate Low level like 1~10
    Thank u guys so much!

Criimson Reaper said:
    Im interested in your ghastly and squirtle. Here are both of the setups Id like if you can make them possible. Thank you.
    Pokemon: Ghastly
    Nickname: Grim
    Ability: levitate

-------------------------------

Pokemon: Squirtle
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: N/A

Sorry to the both of you for not getting to you sooner, but I have been really busy in my personal life. Nevertheless I have managed to have your pokemon ready for trade, so just either reply here or shoot me a pm and we can figure out a time for trading.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    Sorry to the both of you for not getting to you sooner, but I have been really busy in my personal life. Nevertheless I have managed to have your pokemon ready for trade, so just either reply here or shoot me a pm and we can figure out a time for trading.

Ok, Ive added you, My timezone is eastern standard and I can trade whenever.
    My friendcode is 2294-7330-3467

Years
  • I'm interested in the shiny vulpix and was wondering if your take a shiny clefairy,geodude, or archeops. I also have a US gamestop Dragonite.

Hey there! Sorry for not contacting you back sooner!
    Could I get some more information on the clefairy geodude and archeops?
    Such as nature's, IVs move set, and original reigon
    Thanks! I'd be happy to trade with you!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    Hi there, I was wondering if y'all could help me with finishing my dex. The main thing I need are legendaries, so i was wondering if y'all could trade them to me so it counts towards my dex, and then I'd trade them back to you :) In return for this service I can breed a female sturdy Tyrunt, snow warning Amaura, torrent Panpour, unnerve Aerodactyl, and justified Lucario for you guys ^^

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hi there, I was wondering if y'all could help me with finishing my dex. The main thing I need are legendaries, so i was wondering if y'all could trade them to me so it counts towards my dex, and then I'd trade them back to you :) In return for this service I can breed a female sturdy Tyrunt, snow warning Amaura, torrent Panpour, unnerve Aerodactyl, and justified Lucario for you guys ^^

Hello thank you for your offer :) just so you know they need to be at least 4IV.
    How many Legendaries do you need?

Years
  • Ok, Ive added you, My timezone is eastern standard and I can trade whenever.
    My friendcode is 2294-7330-3467

You wouldnt happen to be available in the next hour would you? If not I am planning on being online for most of the night tomorrow (Im eastern as well). My FC is 4570-8530-4078

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back