• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Hi, would like to try for a few more event mons - think these are the last three I need to complete the set :)

NWS Manaphy
    Pokemon Ranger Shaymin
    UK Hoopa (Hasty)

This is what I can offer.
    Competitive Mons - Roselia, Shinx, Deino, Vulpix, Mareep, Gible, Elecktrike, Shieldon, Taillow, Fletchling (HA), Mienfoo, Beldum, Snivy, Froakie...well, a lot of mons, really - can try and breed exactly what you want if you so wish (competitive DexNav mons are also possible).
    In terms of legendaries, I can provide the legendary dogs (Raikou, Entei, Suicune), Rayquaza, the lake trio (Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit), the Muskateers (Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion), the Regis (all four of them), Heatran or Mewtwo. All legitimately caught in X or Omega Ruby. Also have a Diancie available for trade.

Dogefighter

Gode, Lord of All that is Wow
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    Hello?

I'm checking on the Glaceon and the Zoroark I was talking about, I've messaged a few times and never heard anything back

Tamashi_Seishiro

Badoop Badoop Banana Bus!
    Years
  • Hello! I was wondering if the Shiny Kirlia from the Shiny corner was still available. Also, what is it's gender? I'm actually looking for a male one. No perfect IV or anything. Just shiny. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Hello everyone
    I wondering if I could trade my HA Togetic for the shiny Breloom in your competitive shiny section. Its stats are as follow
    OT: Michael
    Level: 36
    Kalos Born
    Nickname: None
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/x
    Egg Moves: None
    Also worth mentioning is that it has some EV's in HP

Years
  • Wow.

This thread is pretty dead.

Who are you trading with? I might be able to contact them for you and find out whats going on.

Also, to everyone else who has commented in the last couple of days I'll turn the appropriate owner your way so you can arrange whatever you need done.

Sorry no one has contacted you yet, but hopefully you get a response soon.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hi, would like to try for a few more event mons - think these are the last three I need to complete the set :)

NWS Manaphy
    Pokemon Ranger Shaymin
    UK Hoopa (Hasty)

This is what I can offer.
    Competitive Mons - Roselia, Shinx, Deino, Vulpix, Mareep, Gible, Elecktrike, Shieldon, Taillow, Fletchling (HA), Mienfoo, Beldum, Snivy, Froakie...well, a lot of mons, really - can try and breed exactly what you want if you so wish (competitive DexNav mons are also possible).
    In terms of legendaries, I can provide the legendary dogs (Raikou, Entei, Suicune), Rayquaza, the lake trio (Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit), the Muskateers (Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion), the Regis (all four of them), Heatran or Mewtwo. All legitimately caught in X or Omega Ruby. Also have a Diancie available for trade.
    hello, sorry im so late with replying iv been sick.
    Do any of your pokemon have 6IV's?
    can you please give me the Natures of your Mewtwo, Heatran, Terrakion?

Years
  • Hello! I was wondering if the Shiny Kirlia from the Shiny corner was still available. Also, what is it's gender? I'm actually looking for a male one. No perfect IV or anything. Just shiny. Thanks in advance!

Hey there! Sorry about the late reply, anything listed Is available :)

I'm uncertain on the gender but I know for certain I have a competitive shiny male ralts (I think its the same as the kirlia)
    I'm not sure if I have an uncompetitive shiny one but if we work our a deal I'd be happy to give you the competitive one :p

Hello everyone
    I wondering if I could trade my HA Togetic for the shiny Breloom in your competitive shiny section. Its stats are as follow
    OT: Michael
    Level: 36
    Kalos Born
    Nickname: None
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/x
    Egg Moves: None
    Also worth mentioning is that it has some EV's in HP

Hey there, sorry about a late reply! Is it possible you could breed a togepi with all the proper IVs? Otherwise I'm unsure we'd need it :p

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Sorry it took so long. I have a 5iv -sp. Atk Darumaka for you in exchange for the shiny vulpix.

Aw man, really? I just spent a whole day breeding that for you and you just wanted to trade it for something better? Aw well. Enjoy your new shiny from GG at least. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry it took so long. I have a 5iv -sp. Atk Darumaka for you in exchange for the shiny vulpix.
    It's no problem at all! :) I should be available tomorrow at 8 pm est

Aw man, really? I just spent a whole day breeding that for you and you just wanted to trade it for something better? Aw well. Enjoy your new shiny from GG at least. :)
    Would you like something for your trouble haha? :p

Ok that should be easy it should be ready by the end of tomorrow
    Alright, tomorrow I could trade between 8 pm and 10 pm est, let me know if any time between then works for you :p

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    hello, sorry im so late with replying iv been sick.
    Do any of your pokemon have 6IV's?
    can you please give me the Natures of your Mewtwo, Heatran, Terrakion?

Not to worry, life takes hold :)

The most I have is 5 IVs, if that's alright.

The natures for the legends are: Bashful, Hasty and Relaxed respectively.

Years
  • Aw man, really? I just spent a whole day breeding that for you and you just wanted to trade it for something better? Aw well. Enjoy your new shiny from GG at least. :)

No this is one I breed myself. I have no idea how to breed I asked you for a 5iv 31 the one you gave me is 30-31 ivs and I have one that's better

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Not to worry, life takes hold :)

The most I have is 5 IVs, if that's alright.

The natures for the legends are: Bashful, Hasty and Relaxed respectively.

Im not really interested in legends unless there events I dont have listed or have the optimum nature.
    Id be interested in a HA Adamant fletchling with IV's 31/31/31/31/x/31 if possible but im in the process of training the rest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back