• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ghetsis + ____ = N

Cid

Years
    I think N's mother died while giving birth to him. He never got to meet his mother and started emulating his mother's love through the Pokemon that surrounded him while he was young. This then triggered his wacko obsessiveness towards Pokemon that other people think of as his heroic awesomeness. However, I think that they would not touch upon this topic in the third game, and instead introduce new characters like Eusine that have no connection to the player's main rivals. That, or Game Freak completely surprises us. But with the theories that people have been posting so far, I think that...

N's mother is Wally's mother, and they are twins. She did not tell Ghetsis she was having twins, though, so when she had the first baby (N) Ghetsis only took him away. Wally's mom had him then and wen to Hoenn to escape Ghetsis's maniacal plans, thinking it was too late already to take N back from him.

...this theory makes the most sense. Also, I would love Game Freak if they actually used this theory as canon. :3

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
    You don't deserve to share the name Harmonia with me! ~ Ghetsis, Pokémon Black/White

I think green hair is a recessive gene. Therefore, I conclude that Cilan is N's mother. Cilan is a woman in disguise! She crossdresses so Ghetsis won't find her... ?

Okay, my theory isn't making sense to me anymore. Still, Cilan and Ghetsis... it's the hair. It's all about the hair.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2015
    But does that kind of technology exist in the Pokemon world? XD

of course it does because they can put animals in balls and have them live there. and also put those balls into a computer. if they can turn animals into computer data they can easily make a baby in a text tube

Gilgαmesh

I think N's mother could be just about anyone anybody could ever think of, but the way I see it, at least in my head right now. as a young child, N was adopted by Ghetsis because his mother could not support him in way fashion or sense whatsoever(and thus put him up for adoption etc), and thus left to live her own life.

Now looking at my theory, if Ghetsis was adopted, who would be his real father?

This only gets more confusing, heh.

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
    I think N was abandoned and found in a cardboard box at a few months old. Ghetsis, who wasn't a Plasma sage at the time (there wasn't Team Plasma) and had big hair and wore sunglass and had a Zweilous, picked him up and named him N Harmonia.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    N's mother is Wally's mother, and they are twins. She did not tell Ghetsis she was having twins, though, so when she had the first baby (N) Ghetsis only took him away. Wally's mom had him then and wen to Hoenn to escape Ghetsis's maniacal plans, thinking it was too late already to take N back from him.
    That totally makes sense. I could see that happening for sure. xD

Delia Ketchum certainly couldn't be N's mother, because Ash looks nothing like N.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    No, no, no. You guys are definitely thinking about this too hard.
    I'm N's mother. I'm also a Mareep. N is a Pokemon.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hmmm... Well I can't really think of anyone at the moment that someone else will have probably already said.

I guess we may find out in around 10 years time when B/W remakes come out in a random event, kinda like Silver I guess. xD

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
    You don't deserve to share the name Harmonia with me! ~ Ghetsis, Pokémon Black/White

I think green hair is a recessive gene. Therefore, I conclude that Cilan is N's mother. Cilan is a woman in disguise! She crossdresses so Ghetsis won't find her... ?

Okay, my theory isn't making sense to me anymore. Still, Cilan and Ghetsis... it's the hair. It's all about the hair.

HAHAHAHAHAH nicee. I just laughed really hard at this :x

No but I wouldn't be surprised if N was related to Wally somehow, but I doubt it. Honestly, what purpose would they have to related 2 characters from different games and regions?

Years
    N and Wally are most likely siblings. After finding the sixth of the Seven Sages, Looker says that N was seen in a distant region with a Dragon Pokemon. That region could be Hoenn. There's no evidence that N was BORN in Unova, so Wally (and family) being native to Hoenn doesn't effect this theory. I also like the Test-Tube Theory, but mine seems more... reasonable to me. :P

Edit: Wow... I started posting this on Page 1 and got distracted long enough to put it on Page 3... I really need to stop going to Bulbapedia before I hit the Post button. xD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    A Wally/N theory now, huh? XD

Well, it's possible. I mean they do look alike, but now we're just totally going by looks here. It's not like Ghetsis/N and the team themselves mentioned anything related to RS/Wally and whatnot, so...
    Not saying it's not possible either, but I mean with what's mentioned I don't see how. Unless they take a twist and want to make that a surprise (mention these things along a third game, nudge nudge?), or give us RS remakes, then I can see something like Wally being N's brother, or cousin, whatever you want to say.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
    I don't think the idea of n being wally's brother makes any sence at all. I'm prety sure you could even talk to wally's father in my emerald version and he doesn't look like ghetis. Plus their hair are slightly different color. Plus n looks taller than wally sort of removing the possibility they were twins or significantly reducing it.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    So through the mystical power of chatting with cute users, another theory has been forged. Feast your eyes on the invincible combination!

Ghetsis x Cynthia = N

The question would probably be why Cynthia would even bother getting down and dirty with Ghetsis, but he probably was a bit more attractive as a younger man and didn't wear a tower, and besides you don't need clothes when alcohol is doing the persuasion anyway.
    The theory could go like something like this;

> one night stand
    > too drunk for protection
    > cynthia doesn't really feel too well for a few days, too lazy for abortion
    > nine months pass
    > wtf is this kid with ugly green hair, Cynthia sends it to Unova and travel to another region to get rid of the unwanted kid
    > Ghetsis doesn't give a damn about it barring the most essential needs
    > Play with Pokemon FRENDS
    > N LUVS THEM
    > somewhere around here Ghetsis sees how well his son is getting along with pokemon without catching them, idea of Team Plasma begins to form
    > time pass
    > Hilda/Hilbert defeat N and Ghetsis, N flies away, while Ghetsis escapes to yet another region as well
    > Cynthia travels back to her home because she no longer has to deal with her son/ lover
    > Start focusing on attracting men in skimpy bathing suits in Undella, totally not a play on Underwear indeed.

mmm bumps

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    N could be a clone of Ghestis, therefore having no mother whatsoever.

...C'mon, if mad scientists could make the Porygon family and a legendary (Mewtwo), then it could totally happen.

*Latias

It's so cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    I like the theory of Wally being N's twin.
    Anyway, I would prefer to know what the letter "N" stands for. I know his full name is N Harmonia, but I think N stands for something.
    If any of you knows it, please tell me. xD Maybe it's just another mystery that the programmers won't let us know. <_<

Back