• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost photographed?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
  • But you said it yourself that it was called pixel art...

And although I harbor some..belief in paranormal things, i.e. things that canot be explained rationally, I'll have to doubt this one. I've seen too many 'ghost' photographs and gradually none of them became plausible in my view.

'Though, pretty cool. =P

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah, the first thing I thought of when I first saw it was 'What's that old man doing there?' ...I don't believe in ghosts, and the ghost in general looks more like a guy then a girl. Besides, if you really look, it's got that weird effect you get when you try to edit something in around the chin and nose of the guy (Chris?)

So yeah. And I personally think the second story is sad, but is utterly un-related. But, we'll see. I'm actually interested in how this is gonna get busted out, even though I don't believe in ghosts. Ghost stories always interest me, as long as it's broad daylight. xD *shot* Doubter by day, Believer by night. xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    It was just some nutty old lady running around, somone happened to take a photo, nothing strange.

Years
  • I don't believe it. I believe it might be a real picture, not messed around with, and he's just lying, or its a fake picture and he's lying.

I don't really think the picture's tampered with, because it would be alot easier to throw an old lady in the picture and say that she wasn't there.

Or there could be the possibilty that he's telling the truth, and wasn't paying attention.

I'm going with the lying one.

Back