• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghosts of Mafia Past

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Aren't you one of those people
    Anyone who is voting for her seriously should check the phase post. It's the same as the first vote on Abby for his font. Its the bandwagon that followed thats more concerning.

Really I'm seeing if Lycan is going to change their vote as I'm well aware of what I did. But they haven't said anything since voting purple.

Edit. Lol ninjad. Im content now.
    [unvote] purplecicada now watch the phase end before i choose someone new rip

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Not really, it wasn't so much a reaction test as it was wanting people to talk more.

Also pls, if you're bandwagining someone as a joke, this is the ug, they're probably going to forget to switch the votes, maf will take advantage of this

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Either way what you said after is why the bandwagon after is more concerning. Mafia is more likely to be the third or fourth vote after said bandwagon has happened and people stop paying attention.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hi I exist

I was going to say something, but it'd be redundant

Oops

Sorry, been busy trying to carry towns in other games #weebmeup

It's six in the morning rn (ew) so I'll pop on my laptop and actually look through everything here when I actually get up for the day in a few hours

But at the very least, how tf did y'all bandwagon the bulletproof in my absence

Years
  • Ghosts of Mafia Past
    a.k.a let's make another bloody blood bath!

Night One

"Shitpost?"

"Shitpost."

"Shitpost!"

The crowd cheered and yelled, but not very many were saying anything worth paying attention to. They threw their kill votes around like beach balls and changed them fucking constantly, they shouted slander and libel and nonsense and they were just in general not doing a very good job. eventually though, they came to a conse - well someone got the most votes anyway.

"We shouldn't be doing this!" Ash yelled as she forcefully held Abby down, as the other snails approached with various sharp instruments in hand. Slowly and painfully they began carving the alphabet into Abby's flesh in a terrible font. Abby screamed for hours as they continued their work, drenching the ground in his blood and permanently disfiguring him... not that it mattered since two hours in he died from blood loss.

"It's not as bad as Comic Sans!" were Abby's final words.

Abby is dead. He was innocent.

Get your shit together smh​

Participants
    Abby as a Villager
    Home
    Nuclear Chicken
    Desinishon
    purplecicada
    Sword Master
    Nakuzami
    Ash
    Bidoof FTW
    Johnny
    Sparkin
    Bardothren
    Pecilia
    EvilChameleon
    Metroid711
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Mafia
    Rabinov as a Villager
    Lycanthropy
    Kitty
    Superjolt
    Mew_nani
    Alexkaz
    jdthebud

Years
  • Ghosts of Mafia Past
    a.k.a let's make another bloody blood bath!

Day Two

It was an eventful night. The mafia found their victim hiding in a shed filled with the weebiest merchandise you could possibly imagine, sitting on a lone chair in front of a large tv, binge watching Naruto... like he did every other night... and day... it was all he ever did really. They tied him to the chair and switched to different viewing... western soaps. Three hours later he begged to die and they happily obliged, bludgeoning him to death with his own merchandise in a joyful frenzy.

Next to die was Home. His assailant slipped into his house, they found him there doing whatever weird shit he does (it involves sheep blood... I don't know why), completely oblivious to the intruder. They knocked him out with a sudden blow to the back of his head. He woke up, hanging upside down from the ceiling whilst his killer took to him repeatedly with a cheese grater. Eventually there was nothing left except for the shimmering, rage-filled form of a spirit fleeing the scene.

Finally, I hear someone recently found Bac's body. I'm not entirely sure what happened there, Home's death was fascinating to watch, but from my understanding they found his corpse being feasted on by his own chickens.

Desinishon is dead. He was innocent.

Home is dead. He was innocent.

Nuclear Chicken is dead. He was innocent.

Participants
    Abby as a Villager
    Home as a Villager
    Nuclear Chicken a Villager
    Desinishon a Villager
    purplecicada
    Sword Master
    Nakuzami
    Ash
    Bidoof FTW
    Johnny
    Sparkin
    Bardothren
    Pecilia
    EvilChameleon
    Metroid711
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Mafia
    Rabinov as a Villager
    Lycanthropy
    Kitty
    Superjolt
    Mew_nani
    Alexkaz
    jdthebud

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Well, that was bloody. I read through the post and found an interesting bit of flavor text.

I don't think this means the killer. Anyone have any clue what this could mean?

Nah, I won't play dumb. Home was possessed by a Malevolent Spirit that twisted his arm into killing every night lest he risk getting killed. He could abstain, but each time he did, the chance that he himself died rose by 25%. How do I know? Because that little prick of a spirit decided to use me as a host. Either I kill someone, or I play Russian roulette, and I'd much rather gamble with your lives than mine.

And no, I'm not mafia-aligned because of it. It didn't make me scum, just gave me an ability that's cumbersome for the town. Case in point: Home was innocent.

I'm telling you all this so we can come to a mutual agreement about how to use this and keep it out of mafia hands. And if you're wondering why I'm essentially painting a target on my back... let's just say I'm a very spooky person ;)

I'd be in favor of using it on the most suspicious people, and I'm open to suggestions.

So, from what your saying, we can use you to get rid of possible scum?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Thr flavor text was probably the malevolent spirit leaving Home to find another home to possess. At least thats how im reading it and what you said is correct

Years
  • ***** pls I would have turned into a ghoul after 3 hours of torture

Ghosts of Mafia Past

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Mafia might have this game wrapped up by the end of day 3.

Back