• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghosts of Mafia Past

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • EDIT: spoilered for the general safety of the viewers of this thread
    Spoiler:

I was tempted to vote Abby, but I also kinda feel like rewarding him for using a normal font again so he can live another day.

[Lynch] purplecicada

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'll be keeping my vote on Abby, just to keep him honest through the rest of the day phase.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Vote: Bidoof FTW
    Bandwagoning with horrible reasoning.

If you consider getting rid of that god-awful font 'horrible reasoning' then maybe I should be voting you instead
    327309115917598722.png

[Unvote] Abby

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Alright Abby changed the font, i change my vote.
    Unvote Abby
    ##Vote Puplecicada

Purple seems to be shambling her vote from one person to the next, that concerns me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Anyone who is voting purple seriously for her vote changing should go reread the phase post. Just I dunno. A thought.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Ugh fine...

I hadn't expected a wagon this large, but I'd like to request you unvote me. This day start was simply an attemt to encourage conversation.

It worked.
    Did you happen to get anything out of all this btw?
    Alright Abby changed the font, i change my vote.
    Unvote Abby
    ##Vote Puplecicada

Purple seems to be shambling her vote from one person to the next, that concerns me.
    don't like this actually ^
    Thoughts so far Bac?

Thoughts so far from anyone? ("It's day 1 there's nothing to go on" and anything similar is a bad answer)

[Vote] metroid

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • There's not much to go off of on day one so im just going with reasoning.
    If you don't like it. Meh whatever
    Voting the person that's pretty much confirmed as surviving a maf kill attempt doesn't exactly make me think "yeah, they're town!" Also what reasoning? The vote switching? That's not even inherently scummy...

Also didn't I just say "there's not much to go off it's day 1" is a bad answer

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Jeez im not very good at paying attention.
    I completely forgot purple survived a mafia attack.
    Forgive me jolt im very forgetful.
    Unvote purple

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • This game is quite the mess.
    Possible mafia buddies in my eyes :
    Kitty
    metroid
    Ash

No explanations though, don't wanna ruin this beautiful mess.

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
    Years
  • If you consider getting rid of that god-awful font 'horrible reasoning' then maybe I should be voting you instead
    327309115917598722.png

[Unvote] Abby

Your vote was the 3rd vote on the Abby bandwagon (I think), and no lynching a person over their font isn't a valid enough reason. The OMGUS vote on Bard means I'm not going to change my vote on you.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • [Unvote] Nuclear Chicken
    [Lynch] Bidoof FTW

OMGUS's suck

/shrug. you're not wrong. Effectively think of it as a random vote. I'd vote for someone else but I wouldn't say Bard has been looking especially like a town player so far. If I had voted "randomly" i probably would vote for someone with posts of his caliber. If you're going to bandwagon me because I OMGUS'd a shitpost vote then you're not going to look like the most town player when I flip inno lol

EDIT: I see Sword Master is town this game, that's cool.

Back