• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GIF Support

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
    I know that Essentials can handle .gifs if they are renamed as .png, because I'm using crystal sprites right now and it works fine. I was just wondering if someone could point out to me where the script for this support was located, or is there no script and all I have to use is the gif.dll? I wish to use the script for a non-essentials project.

Thank you,
    Pia Carrot

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    I know that Essentials can handle .gifs if they are renamed as .png, because I'm using crystal sprites right now and it works fine. I was just wondering if someone could point out to me where the script for this support was located, or is there no script and all I have to use is the gif.dll? I wish to use the script for a non-essentials project.

Thank you,
    Pia Carrot
    I did a quick search and I found that the stuff that handles .gifs is in the SpriteWindow script.
    So I'm pretty sure you'd have to find a way to make it standalone

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
    So, has anyone looked into this? I think there's a GIF script out there, though it's buggy. I'll see if i can upload it.

Back