• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GirlGenius Fan Club

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Remember when she said that her mom tells her to exercise on the weekends? We're probably gonna hafta wait a little while for an answer. Oh well.

Years
    Blue Jasmine said:
    I'm back! What's your favourite food,GG?
    Food? Fried chicken. Dyed blue. :P
    Remember when she said that her mom tells her to exercise on the weekends? We're probably gonna hafta wait a little while for an answer. Oh well.
    I've escaped! For now. :P
    It kinda sucks cause if it wasn't for her, the Reunion Party thread would probably be dead by now.
    Yeah, considering we are the only two who post there. XD

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Yup... and blue jays, and blue sky, and blue water, and blue Pokemon, and blue hair, and *Shuts up cause I think you get the point now*

Years
    Interview time again! XD

What is your favorite song? =D
    Well, I know what WILL be my favorite song. XD
    Star said:
    Blue hair...hmm...GG, did you ever dye your hair? =o
    Well, I once wore a pink wig to school to freak everyone out. XD Plus I've got the almighty blonde highlights. :P
    Fried chicken!? Cool! I like this food too!
    Anyway,where's GG???
    That's cool!
    I joined the undead this weekend. XD
    Yup... and blue jays, and blue sky, and blue water, and blue Pokemon, and blue hair, and *Shuts up cause I think you get the point now*
    Did I hear blue!? XD

Back