• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Girls are icky, they have cooties!

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
  • So I read the title as "Girls are itchy, they have cooties"

Which might lead one to believe they do.

So ah, no, girls don't have cooties. I can confirm that. I never had cooties. I mean I could be in some sort of denial about that, but last I checked I didn't.

Guys what fluff is a cootie?

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
  • Nope, wasn't a big deal over here. Mind you, pretty much all friendships in our primary school were same-sex, the girls just kept to themselves and such. Kind of amusing to hear about it from other people.

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
  • I was a little player when I was younger. Had my first girlfriend, if you want to call it that, at 4 years old. I never believed in cooties.

Years
  • Pretty sure I didn't believe in cooties when I was a kid - but then again, I was also the nerdy little girl who read medical dictionaries for fun back then and since those made no mention of anything like "cooties" then they must not have been real!

...Yeah. I just pretty much found it to be a silly little thing that (mostly) the boys did because they were silly. :P

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I did - they were an infectious disease that I would contract simply by being touched and it would probably kill me even though it didn't kill any of the other kids.

Years
  • I don't really believe in cooties. I don't hang out with many girls in real life, and i'm sure that it's not something that happens regularly.

Back