• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GIVEAWAY] Belldandy's PokéShop: 100+ 5/6IV4EM Rare Ball Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hi!

Your Pokemon don't show Egg Moves. I'm currently looking for Shiny Carvanha Level 1 with Speed Boost and EMs. My boyfriend wants to restart OR with one.

Let me know the EMs on your Sableye :)

The KB Dreamball 2iv sableye?
    Edit: Lol i have 2 sableye now so didnt know but ik now :)
    Ya its level 1 impish prankster 2ivs and the EMS are Recover, Trick, Sucker Punch, and Mean look :)

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Sorry for the late replies! I had exams, and then I went home for two weeks, and now school's back on :) almost reading week even!

I've added quite a few "new" Pokemon to my list, all 5-6IV4EM with pretty PokeBalls. Check them out!

- Absol
    - Miltank
    - Pawniard w/ HA
    - Zangoose w/ HA
    - Heracross
    - Swablu w/ HA
    - Larvitar

I should have more this week. I finished all of my assignments pretty early, so I can maybe focus on some "fun" stuff before a week of arduous midterms end of February.

I may also revamp my thread for more lenient trade requirements. Look forward to that, if any of my 70+ Pokemon interested you all.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
    IGN: Kimothy
    FC: 3067-7331-1019
    Timezone & Availability: EST 10-12 every night, most of the day this Thursday
    Pokémon Requested (max. three): Dream Ball Dratini, Dream Ball Drifloon
    Nickname(s): Drasputin, GoForARide
    Pokémon Offered (or thread): Iron Tail Skorupi, Giga Drain Zubat

I found them while HA hunting.
    Tell me if you want any more, I'll hunt them down, you have a lot of things I want.

Belldandy

Years

Tell me if you want any more, I'll hunt them down, you have a lot of things I want.

Hi!

I edited out the Skorupi in my main post, but forgot to do so in my title! Whoops.

I still need the Zubat, though, as far as I know. I'm also looking for any Gen IV/V-TM only moves (that transfer as Egg Moves) on any applicable Pokemon. Also, same scenario but ORAS Move Tutor egg moves.

I don't know how to use Serebii to sort for those Pokemon, but if you look at Giga Drain Zubat on Serebii (in my first post), a Pokemon can't learn it from anyone else or have parents that learn it through breeding unless those, too, pass down from an ORAS or Gen IV/V move tutor. It's a bit of research, but maybe you know some off the top of your head :P! I know I've run into the problem more than once.

That said, I'll check when I get home around 6pm EST GMT-5, but I'll trade Dratini or Drifloon for the Zubat.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
    Hi!

I edited out the Skorupi in my main post, but forgot to do so in my title! Whoops.

I still need the Zubat, though, as far as I know. I'm also looking for any Gen IV/V-TM only moves (that transfer as Egg Moves) on any applicable Pokemon. Also, same scenario but ORAS Move Tutor egg moves.

I don't know how to use Serebii to sort for those Pokemon, but if you look at Giga Drain Zubat on Serebii (in my first post), a Pokemon can't learn it from anyone else or have parents that learn it through breeding unless those, too, pass down from an ORAS or Gen IV/V move tutor. It's a bit of research, but maybe you know some off the top of your head :P! I know I've run into the problem more than once.

That said, I'll check when I get home around 6pm EST GMT-5, but I'll trade Dratini or Drifloon for the Zubat.

I'll take Dratini, and here:
    https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68488392
    List of transfer-only egg moves.

Belldandy

Years

Hello! Just double-checked and yup, definitely need that Zubat.

Are you able to trade in about an hour? (4:20pm EST GMT-5)

Belldandy

Years
    No, sorry, I'm at my college, no 3ds friendly wifi here. I can do it about 10-12pm EST, or early tomorrow morning.

I'll be online tonight! Let me know if there are more Pokemon in my first post (I updated my list) that you have / can get and what you want in return.

I have Dratini ready for tonight in any case.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
    Noibat w/ Outrage and Snatch, ORAS Move Tutor move
    Charmander (or a compatible male parent) w/ Air Cutter, ORAS Move Tutor move
    I can definitely do Charmander, all I have to do is move relearner my Charizard. And I might be able to get Noibat too, I'll be trying to do that now. I still want the Drifloon for Charmander, and I guess either the Water Absorb Lapras, or the Lure Ball Horsea.

I can see about getting you the other ones as well, but I don't think I have the Pokémon to do so. At least not in my game now, they're all in Pokebank. Might not even have my Noibat.

Belldandy

Years
    Noibat w/ Outrage and Snatch, ORAS Move Tutor move
    Charmander (or a compatible male parent) w/ Air Cutter, ORAS Move Tutor move
    I can definitely do Charmander, all I have to do is move relearner my Charizard. And I might be able to get Noibat too, I'll be trying to do that now. I still want the Drifloon for Charmander, and I guess either the Water Absorb Lapras, or the Lure Ball Horsea.

I can see about getting you the other ones as well, but I don't think I have the Pokémon to do so. At least not in my game now, they're all in Pokebank. Might not even have my Noibat.

Okidoki. Quote me here to let me know. I'll be online throughout the day.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
    Okidoki. Quote me here to let me know. I'll be online throughout the day.

Unfortunately, I mistook Air Slash for Air Cutter, I can't breed it on Charmander, sorry. I did get Noibat though, with Frisk ability, and the EM Outrage, Snatch, and Switcheroo.

Belldandy

Years
    Unfortunately, I mistook Air Slash for Air Cutter, I can't breed it on Charmander, sorry. I did get Noibat though, with Frisk ability, and the EM Outrage, Snatch, and Switcheroo.

That's OK. Noibat is a priority right now ☺

So Dratini for Zubat w/ Giga Drain and Drifloon for Noibat w/ Snatch & Outrage?

I can attach either an Ability Capsule to one of 'em or an Enigma Berry, too, just for extra incentive ☺

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
    That's OK. Noibat is a priority right now ☺

So Dratini for Zubat w/ Giga Drain and Drifloon for Noibat w/ Snatch & Outrage?

I can attach either an Ability Capsule to one of 'em or an Enigma Berry, too, just for extra incentive ☺

An ability capsule would be really cool then! Working on Amaura with Magnet Rise next!

Belldandy

Years
    An ability capsule would be really cool then! Working on Amaura with Magnet Rise next!

Okidoki :) and if you wanted to do that tonight, we could trade all your three versus the aforementioned + Horsea or Lapras.

Quote me when you're ready to go and I'll clone 'em and add your FC.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
    Okidoki :) and if you wanted to do that tonight, we could trade all your three versus the aforementioned + Horsea or Lapras.

Quote me when you're ready to go and I'll clone 'em and add your FC.
    Well, I finished breeding Amaura, it has 4 EM and 3 IVs. Discharge, Mirror Coat, Magnet Rise, and Barrier. Might have a better one by the time we trade. All ready here though, and I'll take the Horsea for now.

Belldandy

Years
    Well, I finished breeding Amaura, it has 4 EM and 3 IVs. Discharge, Mirror Coat, Magnet Rise, and Barrier. Might have a better one by the time we trade. All ready here though, and I'll take the Horsea for now.

Hi! I'll go ahead and clone those then. I'll be ready in about 15min. Hafta do some clean-up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    Hi i can breed you charmander with air cutter ( i have ORAS)
    i also have 4em poke check my shop XD
    im interested in your Totodile,dream ball lapras,HA Starly, and growlithe

Belldandy

Years
    Hi i can breed you charmander with air cutter ( i have ORAS)
    i also have 4em poke check my shop XD
    im interested in your Totodile,dream ball lapras,HA Starly, and growlithe

Hi!

I had to edit Charmander; Air Cutter is actually a Gen IV Move Tutor move (transfer-only) and not from ORAS Move Tutor NPC.

That aside,

Definitely interested in your 4EM Skrelp w/ Adaptability (HA).

Also interested in 4EM Tepig w/ Thick Fat (HA).

Also, 4EM Oshawott w/ Shell Armor.

and maybe just because you wanted four Pokémon, a 4EM Cherubi in a Love Ball would be nice.

x

I have the event Pokémon that grants HA Gen V starters. Just haven't gotten around to breeding them yet. This would really help kickstart it :P

x

So basically:

Skrelp → Lapras
    Tepig → Starly
    Oshawott → Totodile
    Cherubi → Growlithe

Does that sound OK? I'll be online tonight between 10&11pm EST GMT-5. I have to work late tonight and school is early tomorrow :pink_boogie:

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    well i got that also XD Charmander with air slash counter ancient power and dragon pulse i also want your aron XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back