• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Event Poke's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2015
    Any of the event pokes, I'd be happy to adopt, Genesect, Meloetta, Arceus or Darkrai, they would be happy additions to my party!

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2015
    Any of the event pokes, I'd be happy to adopt, Genesect, Meloetta, Arceus or Darkrai, they would be happy additions to my party!

Haha sorry, there are people who are already getting them. :(

Years
  • Sure! And I got 2 Genesect's so I'm good now. And just send me some junk poke' I don't care.

Coolio! Will do :D

I'll send you a trade request next time you're online! Remember, my name is the awkward Japanese one that looks like this... ひなた!

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Is would love the diancie! Did you happens to get the untouched keldeo?

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2015
    I don't know who any of those legendaries are due to a lack of watching/playing newer games, but I would take any off your hands.

Please and thank you

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Diancie I need one for me sister IGN: Sapphire
    FC is same cuz she uses me 3DS

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Do you still have a diancie? If so I would love to get it, if not landorus or thundurus would be great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back