• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Global Terminal Station Related Woes !

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    the GTS nonsense trades are exactly why I opened my trade thread. I might suggest my friend go through my thread from now on just because of the idiots and the trades they "offer"

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Well i'm a little selfish so if i trade a pokemon, breed with it, have and egg and then save the traded pokemon in the PC. I really like the pokemon with my OT so i never had trained a pokemon that isn't mine. So if they have a ridiculous NN or if is a stupid trade i don't care, is a pokemon that in some way can help me and has valor (even if is a Gyarados NN as 12345)

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    I generally only use Pokemon with my OT... So I don't much care about the nicknames, I just use the Pokemon for breeding.

What I do absolutely despise is the actual stupidity of the people on the GTS. I mean, it's been said before, but I was looking for a level 9 and under Stunky-

One was after a level 100 Entei
    Another wanted a Celebi
    And one had the total idiocy to ask for a level 9 and under Arceus!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Well i'm a little selfish so if i trade a pokemon, breed with it, have and egg and then save the traded pokemon in the PC. I really like the pokemon with my OT so i never had trained a pokemon that isn't mine. So if they have a ridiculous NN or if is a stupid trade i don't care, is a pokemon that in some way can help me and has valor (even if is a Gyarados NN as 12345)

Yes,I understand but not everyone has 2 of the pokemon or a ditto.

BlueberryYumYum602

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    I hate it when people battle you and disconnect 7/8 of the way through the battle. I'm so sorry you lost but it's because you messed up lol I didn't do anything...

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    I normally don't mind unless they are legendaries, because you can always breed one for yourself. (:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I honestly never traded a Pokemon over Wifi before. But can't you just to to the Nickname Rater to change it?

CAmerenc

Prof. Fire/Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Spam...

Don't you hate it when... Trainers / Gym leaders spam thte same move that pwns ur Pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    I tried to change the name of a pokemon I traded at the Nickname Rater, but he acted like the pokemon wasn't there. I hated the nickname so much I just don't use the pokemon.

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
    lol these posts make the GTS sound like an international drug cartel for pokemon....Ridicoulous pirces for something that probably isnt worth it in te long run.
    But on topic, I would not trade pokemon with nicknames because nobody else wants to see ur twisted mental version of a good name(thinks about years later when someone naming there pokemon O_O or , will name their son/daughter) now theres a thought

cadoskii

lazy trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    for me i dont normally nickname my Pokemon but sometimes i will oh and thank god for the name rater

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Just because this is a 'Don't you hate it when...' post, I hate it when I read how people catch Dialga, and Palkia, and then they're like, 'Oh! Well, now I'm on to catch some more legendary Pokemon! What fun!' Are you kidding me?! I occasionally have trouble catching a Bidoof! Is this just people trading over GTS? Because I don't even have WiFi! Oh my gosh!

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    You gotta hate it when gym leaders stall your PP with Hyper Potions and Full Restores, when you're doing the battle FAIRLY, and not using non-hold items. Geez, gym leaders, how would you cope if you did a battle on wi-fi where you can't use items?! The only reason they're gym leaders is because they're rich enough to have potions. >:[

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    You gotta hate it when gym leaders stall your PP with Hyper Potions and Full Restores, when you're doing the battle FAIRLY, and not using non-hold items. Geez, gym leaders, how would you cope if you did a battle on wi-fi where you can't use items?! The only reason they're gym leaders is because they're rich enough to have potions. >:[

I think it would be best that in black and white and for now on they stop the use of items in battle.

Have you ever seen out over over 500 episodes ash or any trainer use one item while in battle to give them the upper hand ? I don't recall

Back