• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Global Terminal Station Related Woes !

Years
    When I traded my level 11 Cascoon for a level 34 Japanese Silcoon with Harden, I think I died a little.

Years
    Why can't they update the GTS to detect hacked Pokemon?

I think if they can make stuff like the Dream World and Mystery Gifts, they could fix this issue.

Yeah, that would be absolutely amazing! It would be great to have a hack-free GTS service and hopefully the glitches in the system get repaired so that we can have more fair trades available.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    I was trying to trade my level 100 Espeon to another game through GTS (I only have access to one DS) and I asked for a Giratina so nobody would take it. Well, I left the level at "any" and guess what? I got a level 48 Giratina. I was pretty pissed because that Espeon was my starter in Pokémon Colosseum. Lesson learned, never use the GTS to trade with yourself.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I found a few weeks ago a pretty sweet trade.A level 59 Electabuzz for a Level 51 Rhydon.I was even more happy when i found it had the item on it and it evolved into electivire.

Back