• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go to bed!

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    No. My mom never tells me to go to bed. Meh.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Unfortunately my door has no lock
    Whenever my mom comes in, I make it look like I'm shutting my laptop. That's the good thing about having a notebook and plus you just have to snap open the top and it's on so it only takes a second to go on.
    But NO one tells me to go to bed on weekends. My mom just says she's going to bed and that's all. But my dad can get crabby and storm in on my party. My dad is evil!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • when my parents tell me "go to bed"
    I go to my room, but I stay up XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I do it every single night. Around 11 or 12 I get told to bed. Some time twice (my dad tells me, he goes to watch TV and he tells me again before going to bed). But I always stay up, some times till 1 or 2 am. XD

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
  • My mom never tells me anymore. As long as I'm off the computer by 10 PM and I stay in my room, I can stay up as long as I want. But on weekends, I can stay up on the computer until at least 12 AM (as long as she doesn't find out. X3)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    At around 10pm, my dad keeps asking me and my brother to sleep. We never do though, and keep watching the TV until 11pm or so...

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • I have a time when I must get off the computer.
    10 P.M weekdays
    12 P.M on weekends. (or longer if parents are still up watching T.V in the living r00m)
    I'd sometimes like to stay on longer on the weekdays to finish things up... I would if my Cpu wasn't in the living r00m.. -_- Which is near my parents r00m...

Anyways, that's a bit off topic. I dont have a specific time to sleep. They do care more about me staying up t00 long on weekdays though, because of sch00l and all. (though my dad says that's my problem if I oversleep x_X) Doesn't really matter though, I dont stay up long on weekdays unless something interesting is on.

~Blade~

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    of course, thats what makes life fun disobeying rules! XD
    ya i pretend to go to sleep then wake up later in the night

Back