• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Godrex2's Trading Market

godrex2

Heavy Rain
    Years
    Man does anyone read the rules! I am only trading my legends for Shinies of high interest or other legends! Unless they are one of my AR Legends.

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
    Years
    Hey, do you still want that Ledyba? I can trade it to you...offer? Preferably something that's HeartGold only, since I only own SoulSilver.

godrex2

Heavy Rain
    Years
    Depends on which file. My Diamond has a lot of Pokemon, many are AR. I have like 130 something on my HG none are AR except this Mew I sent over for a trade that I did not know about until a friend looked it up (it was an event).

Announcement: The first person to order a breed will get it for a stupid filler Ex: Breed a lucario, give me a magikarp!

The first person to order a breed will get it for a stupid filler Ex: Breed a lucario, give me a magikarp!

Last edited:

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
    Hey I was wondering if you'd trade me your shiny Gengar for the 4 pokemon I offered you before ( Bagon, Chansey, Munchlax, & Ledyba) I'll still throw in the masterballs and even give them PKRS.

godrex2

Heavy Rain
    Years
    @ Mw24/7 Sorry, my shiny Gengar was the first and only Shiny I caught in the wild. I have a second masterball, and PKRS. Although I may trade if you offer me a shiny I really want or like.
    @ Tsutaja it is Relaxed.
    @ SkyKnight oh lol, I have leftovers and know how to get black sludge and I have a ton of berries. But otherwise I have just a bunch of choice items.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    cool ok let me know when you want to trade.
    Btw the Chancey was holding a shiny stone when I caught it from Pearl.

Back