• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Godrex2's Trading Market

godrex2

Heavy Rain
    Years
    Godrex2's Trading Market
    Hey guys, I have been looking for specific Pokemon for a while and every just backs out. So I decided to make a place where you can go for Pokemon WITHOUT BACKING OUT.

Rules
    1)Most important rule! Once you have decided on a Pokemon and your trade offer has been accepted you can not change your mind once we go into the trade screen.
    2) Please no hacked Pokemon.
    3) No dumb trades. Such as a level 10 Cyndaquil for an Arceus.
    4) If you are asking about Shiny Pokemon, only offer other Shiny Pokemon, on my wants list that are at max 5 levels below my Pokemon.
    5) No trade-backs unless it was for evolutionary purposes only.
    6) No rejecting a trade if the Move set or IV's or EV's aren't what you expected its a friggen Pokemon it still fights the same!
    7) Legendaries are in high value, so they will only be traded for Shinies or Pokemon of 4 or more *s on my want list.
    8) Pokerus, if you want me to raise a Pokemon with high stats related to Pokerus, or if you want something with Pokerus tell me in advance.
    9) No Trick Trades. This would be "Do you want my MEW?" But "MEW" is really a Bidoof that was Nicknamed. Or saying the Pokemon activates an event but doesn't.

Wants
    The Pokemon I want are ranked from 1 to 5 *s. I do not care about levels and IVs and stuff only the Pokemon. Unless I have added (Shiny) next to the Pokemon's name I do not care if it is shiny or not.
    Charmander (Shiny) *****
    Charmeleon (Shiny) *****
    Pichu (Shiny) *****
    Rocket backstory Celebi *****
    Soul Silver Groudon ****
    HootHoot (Shiny) ***
    Medicham **
    Ladyba *

Offering
    Don't be afraid to offer me a Pokemon, I may accept.

Pokemon Being Traded
    I will trade most of my Pokemon, and I have almost every Pokemon you can think of I also can catch a Pokemon if I don't have it. The Pokemon I am most willing to trade are any of my Mews or Celebis. Some may be hacked I cannot tell because they are all imported from my old games. And I went to a lot of events to get rare Pokemon like these.

Shinies
    I have been asked about Shinies and would prefer not to answer every question so I have compiled a list of all my non hacked Shinies.
    Gyardos (Shiny)
    Gengar (Shiny)
    My friends GameStop Pichu (Now Raichu) (Shiny) *NOT TRADING AS IT IS NOT MINE FOR KEEPS*
    Lineoon (Shiny)
    Charizard (Shiny) x2 DON'T EVEN ASK FOR THEM!!!!!!!
    To get one of my Shinies you will really need to WOW me with your offer.

Successful Trades

My Mudkip (Leftovers) for SkyKnight's Bagon (Moon Stone)

Breeding Section!
    We now breed! Please fill out the following form.
    Pokemon wanted to be bred:
    Nature (Optional):
    Egg Moves (Optional):
    Pokemon being traded to me for the baby:

New in Stock!
    Porygon
    Ninetales
    Togetic
    Togepi
    Mudkip x29 *Lots more being bred, they will be in stock for a long time*

Happy Trading!

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I have a muchlax that i will trade you. I would like a mew for it but I will also take a glameow if you have one.

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
    You have any shiny Eevees? I'll trade you a Lv. 1 Chansey, Lv. 1 Bagon (have to make an egg though) , and a Lv. 14 Ledyba. All holding a masterball. Oh & I could get you a Munchlax also. All four for 1 shiny Eevee.

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    I have a shiny Timid Charizard Lv.70. What would you offer me?
    Edit, I also have a Gamestop Pichu. The shiny one.

godrex2

Heavy Rain
    Years
    @Mw24/7 No I don't have a Shiny Eevee but I am working on obtaining Shinies so if I get one I will PM you
    @amberfunk That is a dumb trade a munchlax for a Mew, but I do have a level one Glameow (Not really worth it unless you want the level one Glameow).
    @TB Pro I would like that trade, I am PMing you my HG info.

Last edited:

Mw24/7

Years
    Ok. So if you get one would you trade me it for my 4 Pokes holding Masterballs?

Mw24/7

Years
    Yes I need a shiny male Lv.1 UT Charmander Modest or Sassy nature and some other random 3* Pokemon you have & I'll trade you a Gamestop Pichu for em'. :)

Mw24/7

Years
    LOL. My friend gave me Action Replayed Modest Lv. 1 Charmander (thats now a lv. 40 Dark Charizard :):)) but I want a legit one. I don't like fake Pokes. I'm doing the Masuda Method to get a shiny Eevee but been having no luck. I've hatch 90 plus eggs and not one is a freakin shiny. Getting frustrated...lol

godrex2

Heavy Rain
    Years
    @SkyKnight Cool! are you willing to trade it?
    @MW24/7 Try breeding with a different nationality Pokemon it makes the chance increase 75%

Mw24/7

Years
    yeah been breeding an Eevee from Japan and my Ditto and they just don't wanna breed me a shiny >_<

Mw24/7

Years
    Yeah I'll go on my LeafGreen and try right now. You said talk to him 10,000 times right?? Think he'll give me a shiny Charmander if I talk to him 100,000 times. LOLOLOL!!! JK!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Saw u wanted a Chancey , I have a Happiny, would u take that? And if so what would you offer?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Im not looking for anything special , just for pokemon I don't have. So I would take any pokemon I dont have.

Back