• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Age of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
  • i'm confused, is Billybob in or not? and what about Pika Mew? @_@
    -----------------
    Arayl smiled "i couldn't have defeated the second monster without your help" she said
    she started to walk out of the cave considering it was only drizzling now and that wouldn't stop her, "you're right Galiah, they were too easy" Arayl said in a quiet tone

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • We are too far into the story for new members now pika-mew..... sorry.

And billybob, post if your in or not, or your out of the RP.

As we moved on, we were getting closer and closer to the town Komondo, that it was actully in sight. When we eventully reached the town's gate two heavily dressed soliders stopped us, "You kids can't enter Komondo, the Shades are handling, business with our leader." The skinny one said, "What kind of business ?" Ken asked. "Don't you worry about that!" The other solider interrupted rudely. We had to do something to get through before any kind of evil business could take place with the Shades, "Whirlwind!" Ken yelled. A greyish purple attack put the two soliders in the center, and were blown away from the attack, and the gates to Komondo were free for us to enter.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • yes,i am in.too bad about pika-mew through...please..make an execption.
    as we enter komondo,rayne goes into a shop to buy supplies.he find this creepy medallion,and buys it.the shop keeper tells of a curse about the medallion.being as laid back as rayne is,he dosn't believe it.

Last edited:

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • Name: Erk

Adept Type: Mercury

Description: Long Silver hair, with dark blue eyes. Wears a dark overcoat with blue lines going down both sides

Weapon: Bow and Arrows ;dagger

Personality: He's very calm, quiet, and in battle is very aggressive. He is a powerful ally and an even better enemy

Other Info (Optional): He has no recollection of all past events of his life, he just awoke and is looking for clues to his past.
    I got permission to join from LiquidThunder

Erk was watching someone buy a medallion, and for some strange reason, he knew of it's curse. He stepped out of the shadows and said, " You should never have bought that medallion, now nothing good can happen to you. Just by carrying it, you have been poisoned by it's spell of hatred. Unless you get rid of it, you will be turned against your friends in an uncontrollable state of fury. All the hatred pent up inside you will be unleashed and you'll end up destroying those you call friends....

Last edited:

Carlito-san

Years
  • rayne,realizing he is right,throws it up into the air and slices it in half."there goes 20 $".he meets erk and says"how did you know it was cursed,and what is your name?

ReploidZero798

Years
  • Erk simply laughed, and laughed more watching the expression on the all their faces. He calmed himself and said, "The name is Erk, and I don't know how i knew. I just did. Which reminds me, slicing it up solved nothing. It has to be melted down in intense heat for the curse to be gone for good. I'd suggest picking up those pieces and heading off to the nearest volcano."

Carlito-san

Years
  • rayne,stunned in fear set off.he climbed the volcano about a mile away.he thew the pieces in. he gets to komondo.

Last edited:

ReploidZero798

Years
  • Erk was alone once more, and he didn't like it. The Shade Soldiers were " friends" of his, and he thought if those kids were fighting them, he should tag along. " No, I can't start thinking like that. I'll go on the same path with them for now, but as soon as we reach the next town, I'll break away on my own," his stomach growled," but first.....some food!" :P

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • HOLD ON! XD i'm sry Reploid Zero but we have a max of ppl already you'll have to pm Liquid thunder to talk it out with him if you really really want to be in this rpg
    but until then we should back up a bit and go back to the part where we just enterd the town

ReploidZero798

Years
  • Lizzie said:
    HOLD ON! XD i'm sry Reploid Zero but we have a max of ppl already you'll have to pm Liquid thunder to talk it out with him if you really really want to be in this rpg
    but until then we should back up a bit and go back to the part where we just enterd the town
    I did PM him, he said it was alright to join. I hope you don't mind do you?

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • of coarse not, i just wasn't sure if Liquid thunder would be k with it, but ur a really good rpger (lol copying the lord of the rings are we?) jsut plz give me and Master angel a chance to speak out
    -------------------------------
    ARayl bowed to Erk "it's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Arayl, daughter of general Hawks, at the moment my friends and i are trying to stop the shades, you can join us if you would like" Arayl said

ReploidZero798

Years
  • Erk smiled a genuine smile at Arayl and said," Nice to meet you both.I'm sorry but I won't join you. I have things to do. We will meet again though so don't worry Arayl," he said smiling a rarely seen smile," Gppdbye for now."
    BTW, I'm copying LotR?

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Arayl smiled "I hope we will" Arayl said to Erk, she turned back to her friends and looked into the town she immedeatly gasped "shades! they're everywhere" she said pointing in the town, in the town, it was filled with shades

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back