• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Age of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
    Erk barely stepped out of the shop when he saw all the shades. He heard Arayl mention them, and trying to impress a fellow Mercury Adept, he cast Icicle on them.....but it failed. He was attacked by many at once and was launched away, in a bloody mess.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    ooc:ok then.but liquid thunder said so,so it goes.(i guess)
    ic:rayne attacked the shades with his twin swords,then casted dragon to wipe some out.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl grabbed Galaihs staff "Are you crazy!? this town is infested by those shades! we can't take them all down!" ARayl said (wait a minute we already defeated those guards XD)

Carlito-san

Years
    i meant the shades in the town.
    ------------
    dragon was obiously not working,so rayne fell back.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Shades circled all around us, Arayl helped Galiah adn Rayne up "heh, look who fallowed us, it's those adapted ones" one shade said, the rest laughed in triumph, "master will be more than happy to see them for sure" another said, Arayl stood up with her staff in front of them "get away form us!" Arayl cried, but then she herself felt a terrible pain in the back and fell

Last edited:

Carlito-san

Years
    ooc:why does everybody act like im not here?XD
    ic:rayne used bob to protect arayl.he tried to cast circle beam,but the attack was interrupted by a shade.

ReploidZero798

Years
    After healing himself, he went over to the others and healed them.....
    He started losing his calm and attacked all the shades he could see with arrows. The parts of the shades hit were frozen as part of the arrows ability.

Carlito-san

Years
    then rayne thanked erk.he casted circle beam,wiping two out.he started attacking blinded with rage for trying to hurt his friends.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    the shades that weren't frozen immedetly attacked the group, one shade attampted to grab Tarence (the dijjin) away from galiah, another tried to hurt Arayl, and the rest attacked Ken, Erk, and Rayne

Carlito-san

Years
    rayne did burn most of them,but not all.he used bob to defend,and casts beam,which damaged them.

ReploidZero798

Years
    Everyone was fighting desperately and they were still having a hard time wining. Erk went off to a distance and started shooting his arrows again, but this time, they had a greater effect. He only shot one shade, but that shade was completely frozen, and Rayne destroyed it. Erk was no out of energy though, and was being surrounded by shades.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl only had a little energy left, and the shades were surrounding them by hundreds, Arayl healed herself, but was a second too late, the shades hit her in the stomach with her staffs and she went uncoscience

Last edited:

ReploidZero798

Years
    " Arayl! NOOOOO!" Erk had just seen what happened and he got a sudden burst of energy. He ran past all the shades around him with his new invisibility and straight to Arayl."Back off!" he yelled, and he cast Icicle again taking out two of them. He was attacked from behind though, and landed in a heap next to Arayl. Then he started glowing.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    The shades very shocked by his sudden appearnce began to attack at once, meanwhile one shade smiled and said "get the head leader, he has to see this" and two shades were sent to the head leader who came to watch what hwas happening moment later

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    "STOP!" cried a deep voice, the shades all went ot their kneese and realsed their friends, the tallest shade with a red cloack rode on a black stallion, he looked at Erk and said "We do not wish to harm you, we only wanted you to meet our gaurdian, but because your friend here attacked us we misunder stood, please, fallow us, we'll heal you at the palace" he said

ReploidZero798

Years
    Nice twist.
    "What?" asked Erk, feeling confusion for the first time.
    " We are taking you to the palace," said the Shade.
    " Not without them you're not! They're my friends and you hurt them!" he screamed.
    " As you wish," replied the shade, signaling to the others to grab Erk's friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back